Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

smoking dope??!!!???!!!

Old 12-13-2007, 06:29 AM

Default RE: smoking dope??!!!???!!!

man ,,that sucks,,you know that would ruin your buzz to have to drag a deer a couple hundred yards..well anyway the indians hunted high and stayed ##cked up all the time,,riding there horses ,,holllering and chaseing settlers...haha..i had a buddy that fired it up often while he was deer hunting and said he would see all kind of deer...but you know he never did bring none out,,go figure..
Old 12-13-2007, 08:34 AM
Typical Buck

Why do you think it's called DOPE?
Old 12-13-2007, 09:29 AM

ORIGINAL: NightFire

Smoking marijuana and having a weapon is stupid.

For ethical... is it ethical of the fed govt to make it illegal when over 20 states have legalized it? or when they KNOW for fact that works for medical purposes? Is it ethical to say marijuana has no medical use and then make synthetic marijuana to prescribe to patients?

The only reason it is illegal is because the govt makes to much money off it being illegal.

Marijuana has been proven to kill certain types of cancer common in humans. It has been legalized in many countries.

When did we, as Americans, say that it was OK for the govt to tell us what we can or cannot do to ourselves?

Alcohol went through this same thing, HUGE propaganda from the govt about how evil it was... look how far that went....

As you can tell, I support the legalization of marijuana, if for no other reason than medicinal purposes... it would have saved my mothers life, it did save my brothers.
there we go, thats why i said any thoughts and not any obvious observations.

I'm sure there is bound to be someone in here that has done it that hasen't warmed up to it but thats fine. But i would like to hear what they think.

Besides what you said NightFire, this plant could be used for so much good. it can be used to make alternative fuels, paper, rope, and sails used to be made from the stuff.
Just the fact that the chemical company DuPont played a roll in making it criminalize smells a little fishy.

there are people out there that sniff gas...should we make it criminalize?
Old 12-13-2007, 01:02 PM
Fork Horn

Smoking dope or drinking is a personal choice but neither has anyplace in the hunting world, until you get home.

Good Hunting,
Bowflex
Old 12-13-2007, 01:07 PM

I've never been hunting while drunk, but I've actually had to put a joint down while hunting because a deer walked out. I shot a doe this year while high as hell on some dank weed and a few lortabs. It was intense and I enjoyed it. I hunt on private property and if I shoot my face off it's my own fault. I'm not endagering anyone but myself so I don't have a problem with it. Besides, I'm more normal high than I am sober...
Old 12-13-2007, 01:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

Maybe the guy has glaucoma. It might be safer for someone like that to be huntingafter some of the finest leaf in the Shirethan to do it with lousy eyesight.

Old 12-13-2007, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Down Town

Besides, I'm more normal high than I am sober...
Ya ever wonder just why that was?
Old 12-13-2007, 01:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lets make this real simple...all judgments aside...If you hunt while being intoxicated, then you are a complete idiot. That means you have no regard for the animals you are hunting or for any other person.

Old 12-13-2007, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

"I shot a doe this year while high as hell on some dank weed and a few lortabs. It was intense and I enjoyed it. I hunt on private property and if I shoot my face off it's my own fault. I'm not endagering anyone but myself so I don't have a problem with it. Besides, I'm more normal high than I am sober..."

Oh yeah, that scenario only involves you? How did you get that animal home? What if someone wanders onto your property and now you have a loaded weapon while you are intoxicated. What if you get caught by law enforcment and the local newspaper runs a story titled, "Intoxicated Hunter Endangers All"...that would be great for the rest of us huh? Grow up.

Old 12-13-2007, 03:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

why would you want to be high or drunk hunting? i want to be alert and on top of my game . save it for some other time

Quick Reply: smoking dope??!!!???!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.