Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 I'm looking for a English Bulldog!! >

I'm looking for a English Bulldog!!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

I'm looking for a English Bulldog!!

Old 12-12-2007, 11:14 AM

Default I'm looking for a English Bulldog!!

I have been looking for a English Bulldog for my wife for quite some time now. It was going to be a Xmas present, but I have had no luck. Just a bunch of people trying to scam me. You would not beleive how many people try and scam you on the net, I expecteda few here and there but not every one you check on. See my wife wants a female no more that a year old, color doesn't matter a whole lot, we would even be willing to drive a couple hours away to pick the puppy up. Just have to find one thats not a hoax to get our money. If anyone knows of a puppy for sale, or has a puppy I'd be forever greatful, we have been looking for a long time..Thanx Rchunter
Old 12-12-2007, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I'm looking for a English Bulldog!!

Where are you located? If you're anywhere near South Georgia you're in luck.
Old 12-12-2007, 06:29 PM

I live in new york, but would be willing to pay for a puppy to be flown here or willing to drive depending on the price of the puppy...Do you have a puppy yourself or know of someone with a puppy? Waiting for your responce?? Rchunter
Old 12-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

A friend of mine has one and she says they are are dumber than dirt and from the few times I've seen it I would agree. Lots of those "Georgia" bulldogs raised in Georgia, but the prices are crazy high to me ($1800 + on a lot of them I've seen advertised)
Old 12-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

My neighbor had one, Buddy, he just died a few weeks back! Coolest dog, smart, wouldn't set a foot off the property unless his master said it was OK! He would look at him and once he said OK Buddy would come strolling over for his back scratching! Great dog, expensive as well! The only thing they do not live a long time! Buddy was 8 when he died and my neighbor said that was old for that breed! Good luck!
Old 12-12-2007, 09:46 PM
Fork Horn

i own one and have over the years have had 5 total. check out buddies for bullies . its a rescue site for english bull dogs . there are a lot of people getting them and dont realize they are not outside dogs in extreme heat and they get attached to the owner and will attack lawn mowers and machines making noise. great with kids and mine even excepted the wifes cat
Old 12-13-2007, 10:02 AM

www.petfinder.com

http://search.petfinder.com/search/search.cgi?pet.Animal=Dog&pet.Breed=english+bu lldog&pet.Age=&pet.Size=&pet.Sex=F&amp ;location=13350

If you consider rescue / adoption
http://www.rescuebulldogs.org/

http://engbulldogs.com/english_bulldog_rescue.htm

http://www.englishbulldogrescue.net/
Look at this face!!

Here's a cutie

Old 12-14-2007, 05:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

PM sent.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:14 PM

STILL LOOKING FOR A BULL DOG PUPPY, IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLZ CONTACT ME, MY WIFE HAS GIVEN UP ALL HOPE ON EVER GETTING ONE.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:59 PM

rchunter, got a few calls in for you as we speak, check your e-mail and leave me your phone number. getting a breeders name and number that just had 4 litters when my buddy picked his up. might be some travel involved tho...........rob

Quick Reply: I'm looking for a English Bulldog!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.