Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

whats the biggest 6pt

Old 12-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Typical Buck

Default whats the biggest 6pt

whats the biggest 6pt buck you ever seen,most big sixes don't have brow tines. here's one of mine .i mounted it myself ,my first and only try.

Old 12-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: whats the biggest 6pt

I shot one that scored 95. It hadbrows and g2's....my best buck ever actually.
Old 12-11-2007, 06:42 PM

A pretty bigsix got poached on my land the other day. Ill post picswhen i can get them.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

My uncle got one in to mount two years ago that I saw, this one was like yours big forks wih browtines, only lots of length and mass to it. Supose to be one of the biggest shot in WI. Went about 119 inches I think. WCL
Old 12-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shot one that scored 115 with 11 inch brows. my wife and I have watch this mature buck in a park near our house we hike at that has been a 6'er that believe it or not I think would score 140's plus. this thing is an absolute giant 30"+/- spread, crazy beams and long tines. I saw a 6'r shot in NY last year its on the Northeast Big Buck website that was close to this one I thought it may have been him but it wasn't I researched, check it out if you get a minute
Old 12-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Typical Buck

thats a good deer brother
Old 12-12-2007, 11:34 AM

My dad killed a huge 6 about 12 years ago.Scored 114, but would have scored more if some of his G-2 hadn't been knocked off by a Chevy Van. You see, my dad was hunting a small strip of public land near a major state road and the deer came by being chased by a pair of house dogs (a beagle and a jack russel). Well the deer gave the dogs the slip and then headed back for the highway and the safety of the private land. My dad got a small window to shoot through but, the deer took a step just as he shot and he hit it a little far back the deer bolted and about a minute later he heard screeching brakes. When he made it to the road, the driver of the van was down on his knees looking for something. My dad walked up and explained the situation. The guy said, "I figured when I saw the bullet hole. Sorry I knocked of his horn I thought I could find it and glue it on before the owner got here."
Old 12-12-2007, 11:35 AM
Typical Buck

Here's one that goes 158 and change:

Old 12-12-2007, 12:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Those are awesome 6 pointers!

Old 12-12-2007, 01:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

My stepfather shot one a few years ago that had a 20" inside spread and weighed 175lbs. It had pretty thick bases. He didn't have it scored, but sufficient to say, by SA (South Arkansas) standards, he was a pretty big deer.

Quick Reply: whats the biggest 6pt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.