HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Ted Nugent, who do you think your fooling (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/221472-ted-nugent-who-do-you-think-your-fooling.html)

zrexpilot 12-07-2007 02:33 PM

Ted Nugent, who do you think your fooling

I like Uncle Ted but who does he think he's fooling. Just saw his show, shoots a small buck, like always and tries to tell me he's and old mature deer and needs to be culled anyway. Ya right ! I live here in Texas and shoot Hill country deer all the time, this is where he does most of his hunting too, like the YO ranch which is right in the area I hunt also. Those little bucks he claims to be 6 years old are not a day over 3.
Please Ted just tell it like it is, you shoot a young deer and thats ok, whatever makes you happy, just dont try to pull the wool over my eyes.

thinktwicez71 12-07-2007 02:41 PM

RE: Ted Nugent, who do you think your fooling

yeah i know what you mean.

passthrough24 12-07-2007 02:57 PM

i just watched this show about 20 minutes ago andI was thinking the same thing...

Doe Dumper 12-07-2007 03:04 PM

LOL I was done with him years ago Z...but if you post anything bad bout him you better be ready to get bashed like theres no tomorrow.

Charlie P 12-07-2007 04:18 PM

You talking about the show when he's in an elavated blind with his wife> If it is I was thinking the same thing, then he started his babbling and I turned the channel.

Jack Ryan 12-09-2007 12:19 AM

Ted's got more B.S. than A.B.

rockpile rob 12-09-2007 05:42 AM

maybe the ranch owner wanted that younger buck culled cause of genetics, everyone would like to shoot a monster but some time you gotta do what they say. i know i had to kill immature bucks and does on several hunts before i was permitted to take a mature buck. just my honest opinion.

timbercruiser 12-09-2007 07:21 AM

I figured he had some negative letters about shooting young bucks and that was his way of making it right. Everybody knows it was 2 1/2 maximum. He can shoot all the young bucks he legally wants to IMHO, but don't piss on my foot and tell me it is raining.

Charlie P 12-09-2007 07:42 AM

maybe the ranch owner wanted that younger buck culled cause of genetics, everyone would like to shoot a monster but some time you gotta do what they say.
Then don't try and tell the world it's an old buck.

willhammett 12-09-2007 07:47 AM

I agree. I've also seen him make some terrible shots, but thats ok because that kind of thing happens. Still, You shouldn't put those vids on TV though, it gives us hunters a bad reputation.