Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Ted Nugent, who do you think your fooling >

Ted Nugent, who do you think your fooling

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Ted Nugent, who do you think your fooling

Old 12-09-2007, 07:56 PM

Default RE: Ted Nugent, who do you think your fooling

Now that would be funny!
Old 12-09-2007, 08:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can remember 25-30 yrs ago when the ONLY show you would EVER see with respect to hunting is a 1 hr 1 sided view by 60 minutes as videoed by animal rights groups - PETA and the like.

I don't agree with all of what I see on the "Hunting Boob Tube" inc Big Ted. He's rough around the edges yet brought alot to the methods and freedoms of "Hunters" that We NEVER had decades ago.

I'll take Ted over what I had decades ago - nothing but Anti Hunting!

Be Happy
Old 12-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Fork Horn

ted nugent is one of the few famous people that has balls enough to stand up for what he believes in. he does not do that 'perfect hunt ,killing a monster buck everytime' hunting show. his show is hunting more like most us do it. i say good for ted!!!!!!
I have to agree with this statement and although he is a bit outrageous i do enjoy watching his TV show.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Super Moderator

Lets face it Ted will be Ted. I dont watch his show nor will I. Ive seen to many Ted antics. Popcorn anyone...
Old 12-09-2007, 08:23 PM

It does get annoying when he flaunts his hot wife in front of us... If I wanted to stare at boobs I would be watching the Victoria Secret runway show!
Old 12-09-2007, 08:28 PM

I saw the show in question and agree with those about Ted misidentifying the age of the deer. Also, as far as Ted "hunting the way we do", that isn't the case either. I'mvery familier with some of the ranches Ted hunts and films. Having been on a few of them, two several times, I just assume Ted has an itchy trigger finger.

The hunt mentioned in the orginal post was on the YO outside Kerrville. I went to school in that town and went to the YO many times, though not to hunt. If hunting at the YO is "hunting the way we do", then I'm outclassed on this board as I can't afford guided hunts on high-fenced places and trying to decide whether to stay at one of the guest houses on the ranch or at the YO Hilton in town.

I agree with most of Nugents political views, but not necessarily the manner through which he supports those views.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:45 PM
Spike

Ted may not be everyones favorite person... I have met him up in MI, and don't much care for him personally. However, he does respect other peoples views on things.... You get a vegan to dinner with him, he will have appropriate food for that person.....

You have to respect someone that doesn't force their believes on everyone around them.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

He has been lying on his shows for years,why would this surprise anyone.

I have seen him gut shoot deer more than once and turn and say it was a perfect shot.

Old 12-21-2007, 02:20 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: srwshooter

ted nugent is one of the few famous people that has balls enough to stand up for what he believes in. he does not do that 'perfect hunt ,killing a monster buck everytime' hunting show. his show is hunting more like most us do it. i say good for ted!!!!!!
You mean with lieing, B.S., and fawning for the cameras?

Now there's some one who may represent you and the buddy's you hunt with but he doesn't represent me in any way and I resent his claiming to. He's a liar, adulter, who shoot's penned deer over a corn pile. He's just an a55.

That's not representing me, my friends, or the way we behave or hunt.
Old 12-21-2007, 05:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

i appreciate what he's trying to do for the sport but c'mon, anyone who refers to themselves in the third person all the time has some issues.

Quick Reply: Ted Nugent, who do you think your fooling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.