Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Buckeye Nuts

Old 12-04-2007, 07:52 AM

Default RE: Buckeye Nuts

who remembers how last year everyone said ohio would beat florida and it just turned into florida blowing out ohio...

what kind of championship is opinion biased anyways?

if nascar did that JR would win it every season.
if the MLB did that the yankies and the braves would be in the world series every year.
if the NFL did that it would be the cowboys vs steelers

to keep this in the relm of deer hunting.
what if boone and crockett or pope and young had a vote on the biggest deer every season?

who cares if it kills the hype of the season! what is the point of a good season if the post season is a joke?
Old 12-04-2007, 08:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

HAHAHAHA.... GO ILLINI!!!
Old 12-04-2007, 01:42 PM

Ohio st is better then LSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that idiot couch that Lsu has will lose the game
Old 12-04-2007, 03:46 PM

OHIO STATE WILL LOSE JUST LIKE LAST YEAR!!!
Old 12-04-2007, 03:47 PM

LSU DOES HAVE A IDIOT "couch"
Old 12-04-2007, 04:25 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: gogol1ga

LSU DOES HAVE A IDIOT "couch"
An idiot?
Old 12-04-2007, 07:33 PM

Thats what HNT 24.7 said. LSU has an idiot couch and he will lose the game. I have never heard of a couch losing a game but hey.

I like Les Miles so I was just wondering why hnt24.7 was talking bout couches for.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:05 PM

seeing how I'm just posting on here over and over and over. I thought i would say why.
I am a Georgia bulldog fan and we were hosed and lead to believe something that we were never going to be allowed to play for.

and so i turn it to a quote i found on ugasports.com
[hr]First, I'm OK with LSU and Ohio St. winning "The Election." The moment UK botched a 35 yard field goal was the moment I knew we would not win the East, the SEC or the MNC. I posted here over a month ago that we would not, could not play for a MNC without winning the conference. And that's OK.

But I have no disparaging remarks for my fellow Bulldog fans who are frustrated, angry, or whiney over what happened. Yes, if we had won the SEC I would expect to be in the MNC, just as LSU did and does.

But for our detractors, many whose only pleasure in fandom or life is the enjoyment of our frustration, let me remind you of a few points.

For nearly two months, all UGA did was win...and hope for a chance at the SEC Championship game. Here's what we didn't do:

--We didn't lose once or twice;
--We didn't lose at home to an unranked team (funny how the sludgemouths constantly remind us that we lost at Tennessee, a team LSU beat. Why doesn't that logic include LSU losing AT HOME to Arkansas, a team that Tennessee crushed. Why play the SECC game after that, just name Tennessee the champ!
--We didn't vote us the best two-loss team FOR FIVE STRAIGHT WEEKS.
--We didn't vote us #4 in every human poll conducted at the end of the regular season.
--We didn't vote LSU #7 in the same poll.
--We didn't ask the voters to not view overtime losses as losses.
--We didn't own networks that used their agendas to immediately dismiss certain teams after the Missouri and WV losses.

What I'm saying is the BCS and our detractors put the bad ingredients into the cauldron, cooked and stirred. They had us line up, tempted us with a hot, delicious bowl....then decided to hold an election. They moved us back in the line, and served us sewer greul. Then, when some of us dared to complain about what was in our bowl, you told us to get back in our new place in the line and stifle ourselves.
You know what? We're back in line. And we'll let it go in good time. I guess it's your right to brew the unbalanced bowl of bile...and it's your right to not listen to our frustration. But we won't give you permission to tell us how to feel...and how to vent. You can defend the teams selected, but don't defend this sorry soup known as the BCS sELECTION.
[hr]
btw if you wanted to see the best two teams in the country play. then that would have been usc vs uga.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: hnt24.7

Ohio st is better then LSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that idiot couch that Lsu has will lose the game
Are you talking about "Slingblade" Miles???????
Old 12-05-2007, 06:23 AM
Spike

I'm a OSU alumni andfan... hopefully they learned something from the spankin' they took last January
and maybe a little something from the Illinois game this year. ( on a side note - Illinois has always been a spolier game for me... in the years I was in Columbus 88-92the bucks were 0 - 5 against the orange team!) Anyways, we heard the same things from folks in '02 and we all know what happened that year. It's hard to tell a team w/ a record we've had the last couple of years (26 - 2, I think) that they don't belong in the title game?

Quick Reply: Buckeye Nuts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.