HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   [Deleted] (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/220432-deleted.html)

Deleted User 12-01-2007 02:07 PM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

DoctorDeath 12-01-2007 02:16 PM

RE: Hunting Question

ORIGINAL: betsy_

However, those of you who are doing this as some kind of fun activity, I have to say there is something not quite right with you. To think that killing something else is an entertaining thing to do cannot be seen as a particually sane activity, and is really just sadistic.
Tell that toSitting Bull ...Custer would have appreciated it!

dd

DeerDad61 12-01-2007 02:18 PM

Betsy,

I am rather new to this forum, and have actively hunted for about 8 years. I am a 46 year old male and me and my family eat every piece of whitetail meat that I harvest. I would bet that 99% of the hunters out there feel that deer are put on God's green earth for people to eat. Hunters should hunt properly, ethically and have a sense of reverence when they harvest one of God's creatures and eat it. I'm sorry if you have experienced hunters that don't see it this way. Well, going to go home and put on some steaks for my family. I had the joy to harvest 2 deer from Southwest Wisconsin earlier this season, and man are they tasty!!

Sincerely,

DeerDad61

dprsdhunter 12-01-2007 02:20 PM

I bet this gets interesting.

Hunter_59 12-01-2007 02:27 PM

I've ended up on this website by mistake,
That's the only smart thing you said! You did say you eat meat, right? I'll bet when you go to Texas RoadHouse to eat a steak with a couple of friends, you're all giggly and having a good time! Am I right?

dprsdhunter 12-01-2007 02:39 PM

Actually she about convinced me to quit killing---i mean hunting HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Simp 12-01-2007 02:43 PM

I would invite her to go to any slaughterhouse in America and hang out for a day and see what really happens. I would say that hunting is a heck of a lot more humane than a slaughterhouse is. And she says that she eats meat! LMAO!

retrieverman 12-01-2007 02:47 PM

I've ended up on this website by mistake...
You took the time to register and post too, and now that you have gotten all this off your chest, you are welcome to go about saving the world somewhere else.

bayou_buckslayer 12-01-2007 02:49 PM

i aint like that!![:@] and not all hunters are mindless killing machines!! we got sensitivity!!! have passed up does little bucksand i eat every speck of meat i harvest!!!!! im sorry for my temper but the likes of some people who go ona website about hunting and insult and judge the people on there!! I just want to let you know im not like that i appriciate Gods creation and the great majesty of the woods!

Deleted User 12-01-2007 02:54 PM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]