But as someone who predominantly spends time in the bowhunters forum, at this time of year much badprofiling is brought to gun hunters. FIRST let me say that I hunt with Bow,..." />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Gun Hunters..what ya think of Bow Hunters? >

Gun Hunters..what ya think of Bow Hunters?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Gun Hunters..what ya think of Bow Hunters?

Old 12-03-2007, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Gun Hunters..what ya think of Bow Hunters?

So, does anyone want to argue over the physics of it? Come on, try to argue it from a scientific background.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

I do both and love both for different reasons. I respect all hunters. Not poachers, slobs, etc, just hunters.
I don't feel one particular method is superior to another. More difficult perhaps.

What is more REWARDING to you? Find that and do it.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Fork Horn

I do both and love both for different reasons. I respect all hunters. Not poachers, slobs, etc, just hunters.
I don't feel one particular method is superior to another. More difficult perhaps.

What is more REWARDING to you? Find that and do it.
Ditto
Old 12-03-2007, 12:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

I do both and i love myself lol
Old 12-03-2007, 01:26 PM

The only thing I have agianst bowhunters are when they say that most gun hunters are unethical because that is not true. I myself, bowhunt and gun hunt and have nothing agianst bowhunters as long as they are not unethical.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:14 PM
Fork Horn

I havent read every post here but I do have an input.I use to gun hunt , but took up bowhunting.The real thing that makes me think bad about gun hunters is that they are always pushing.It is fine to go into the woods and shoot a deer , but when it comes to 10 guys running deer out of their natural habitat just to blow of shots it gets to be a pain thinking about it.I just saw it happen on my hunting ground here in Ohio.I mean I have like 100 acres to hunt and of which there is only 2 4 acre sections of woods.Does it really take 10 guys to walk through this woods.A dead deer with 5-10 holes in it and to me that is not hunting.Guys dont even usually ask for permission either.Now I understand all gun hunters are not this way , I wasnt when I did it either.But for those guys who do it unethically and in this way it really makes people mad.Hope to not offend you if you are doin it right , but there is a difference between right and wrong gun hunting.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Fork Horn

I'm both, but I have some friends that are nothing but bow hunters. It really ticks me off when they try to make me fell like less of a hunting for taking a deer with a gun.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:15 PM

i do both and enjoy both the same. d