Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

funny story

Old 11-28-2007, 06:07 PM

Default funny story

this is a very funny story about my brother

ok we have a group of 11 and were driving a woods then a thicket. i was on stand and he was driving it has been about 15 minutes. he only had 2 slugs. he jumped 2 does in a field that he had to cross and shot. missed the first shot. but got a gut shot on the second. he was out of ammo but he had a knife so he ran up to it and stabed it in the chest. it got up and took off but ran slow. the knife came out of his hand and was in the deer. he chased after it in a corn feild for about 50 to 75 yards. finaly when he cought up to it he jumped on it and snapped its neck.
he called a guy to pick him up and it rained all the day before. the truck wasnt the guys but someone elses in the group. he almost got stuck like 5 times. he picked up the deer and drive over to the group and the truck was covered in mud the owner was so mad. we had like 9 people in the back and the drive went in reverse the whole way to the road it was so funny

it wqas one of the best times i have had hunting lol
Old 11-28-2007, 06:11 PM

Default RE: funny doe story

had a hunting buddy of mine do the same last year. went up to slit her throat and she stood up and bucked him off. threw him almost 10 feet into a tree and knocked him out cold! Funny as hell but scary!!!