Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What is wrong with people?

Old 11-26-2007, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default What is wrong with people?

I am sorry. I know there is a lot of griping in the forum about other hunters, but what I saw this weekend took the cake. I was driving back (from PA to NY) from a weekend with my family and passed a car with a deer on the roof. Not a big deal, I saw a dozen of these on the way home, and, although I would not put one of the roof, I understand it. But, this one had the hide removed. Nothing but bare meat hanging out in the wind. First, it can hardly be good for the meat. Second, what family wants there kids to see a skinned carcass driving down the road?? Is it just me? Am I being a prude?
Old 11-26-2007, 11:02 AM

Default RE: What is wrong with people?

I don't know. That is pretty dumb though. Why would you skin a deer and then strap it to the roof of your car to drive it home, WHY?
Old 11-26-2007, 11:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Mine get skinned, quartered, and put in a cooler with ice.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:26 AM

Just another thing for the anti's to get stirred about . The thing that takes the cake is the bozo sho shot his buddy here in Vermont . Now that is stupid and there is no excuse for it .
Woody
Old 11-26-2007, 11:55 AM
Typical Buck

Hunting has some of the nicest and most helpfull and curtious people in the sport. It also has some of the dumbest and rudest people I have ever seen. It is life there are dumb people all over the place
Old 11-26-2007, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Woodyd

Just another thing for the anti's to get stirred about . The thing that takes the cake is the bozo sho shot his buddy here in Vermont . Now that is stupid and there is no excuse for it .
Woody
At least he didn't skin him and strap him to the roof.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buffhntr

Hunting has some of the nicest and most helpfull and curtious people in the sport. It also has some of the dumbest and rudest people I have ever seen. It is life there are dumb people all over the place
In school, in the military and in business, it is the same way. You had some of the best and some of the worst. I guess you can't expect hunting to be any different.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Why would someone do this? that is completely stupid.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats why I have a truck with tinted windows on the topper. You can't even see inside with your nose pressed against the glass.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:31 PM
Fork Horn

maybe the were just driving super fast earlier.

Quick Reply: What is wrong with people?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.