HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   Yet another for me.(pics) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/218230-yet-another-me-pics.html)

lethalconnection 11-17-2007 08:28 PM

Yet another for me.(pics)

So got out today and managed to fill my doe tag. Shot it at 100yds it was running straight in front of me, gave it the appropriate lead and droped it(on the second shot[&:]:D). It was a good day, seen 4 whities, could only get a shot at the one and 6 moose. Almost got run over my one[&:], i was laying in a field watching over some bottoms when suddenly i heard a loud thumping and it was gettin closer to me, suddenly i look over and i see this bull moose running right at me, i figured it didnt see me so i sat up and it stopped about 20yds from me. We starred at eachother for a moment and i reach into my pocket to take a pic, turn it on and i read the dreadful three words on the screen"CHANG THE BATTERIES" CRAP[:@], then the bull ran about 50yds from me and just stood at the edge of these trees so i scramble for the batteries out of my radio, put them in and turn the camera on"CHANGE THE BATTERIES"[:@] well to make it short i had a few choice words for that camera, almost became target practice. Got a good pic of two Whiskey Jacks that were hangin out with me, i was feeding them some bread and they would come right beside me and take it, but they wouldnt take it from me hand, they usually will after a while though.

moose1915 11-18-2007 09:12 AM

RE: Yet another for me.(pics)

you stole cartmans glasses!

nice pics!

trailinone 11-19-2007 06:59 AM

Congratulations,
Moose1915, dont you mean Maverick's sunglasses.

buckhunter14 11-19-2007 08:49 AM

nice doe... looks like some fun stuff.

NEW61375 11-19-2007 09:57 AM

Pretty work lethal, another one down.

Did you as her for her license and registration first or did you just come out shooting? Also, don't motorcycles spook the deer or do you and Officer Poncherello have silent exhausts?

"Ponch" didn't like the mirrored finish(he said the deer can see the reflection)but you get the point.;)

madmax83192 11-19-2007 12:05 PM

Nice doe looks like a nice size

lethalconnection 11-19-2007 12:53 PM

HAHAHA yah ive adopted the nickname Maverick on a couple other forums im on, and well following the way of the movie, i killed my co-pilot

SHED HUNTER 365 11-19-2007 03:58 PM

I really like the pictures keep them coming. I've seen other posts from you and think the quality of your pictures is remarkable.

moose1915 11-19-2007 10:00 PM

hey Serpico, you are a killing machine!