Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Just a question

Old 11-11-2007, 07:46 AM

Default RE: Just a question

Oh, and it sounds like you need read signature line a bit better.

Paul
Old 11-11-2007, 08:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

You and your buddy got caught ROAD HUNTING, LMAO. That's why there is a thing such as ethics. Don't come here crying. Your buddy got caught hunting illegally.

Oh and by the way I agree with Paul. You may not have been the one to take the shot but you could have stopped it.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah....that's how they catch poachers!
Old 11-12-2007, 03:15 PM

a few of my "friends" road hunt all the time. i dont go and i tell them all the time they need to stop doing that. one got caught not too long ago and im glad he did. i called the warden last week and told him about some ppl nighthunting, i seriously hope they get caught. last week one called me at 11pm wanting to come to my house and clean a deer. they said they shot it just before dark and just found it. well it was about 80degrees so i doubt the meat was anygood if that was true. then he goes and braggs to people saying "yeah i got a 8pt" it just pisses me off and i say "you shot it at night, that must have took some serious skill". idk makes me mad. they're not real deer hunters imo
Old 11-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Listen, hunting within 50 feet of the road is illegal in Wisconsin. If you want to shoot the deer, get out of your car, and walk around the deer until you are more than 50 feet off the road, then it would be ok.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Spike

LOL I needed a good laugh tonight. It's funny how you ease in to your story as if the warden just had it out for you and you'll were doing nothing wrong. I wish they would do this more around my area and rail the poachers asses. Confiscate it all.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:25 PM

Prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. PERIOD!

No ethics or honor in poaching. Someones hunting a trophy deer (putting in time and effort) and poachers come along and ruin it. Honestly, I'm surprised you still have a vehicle.