Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 A Little More Deer Burger!!!! jk lol. A LOT MORE! >

A Little More Deer Burger!!!! jk lol. A LOT MORE!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

A Little More Deer Burger!!!! jk lol. A LOT MORE!

Old 11-11-2007, 07:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: A Little More Deer Burger!!!! jk lol. A LOT MORE!

These same pictures were posted on here several months ago and to me they just don't make sense. The deer was knocked into two pieces, the hams and the head/shoulders, yet they aren't torn up and there isn't any blood on the hide. There is too much red stuff that doesn't look exactly like blood that has been exposed to the air for what was probably an hour or more. No intestines or undigested food. The way the speedometer is covered up. A LOT of "blood" for a deer that size.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:41 AM

I agree with timber, just doesn't make sense.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:17 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Lubricious

I knew a girl that was decapitated by a pig in a similar scenario....car in front hit pig, airborne pig went through trailing cars windshield.
eh. that totally sucks. sorry to hear about that.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:32 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: timbercruiser

These same pictures were posted on here several months ago and to me they just don't make sense. The deer was knocked into two pieces, the hams and the head/shoulders, yet they aren't torn up and there isn't any blood on the hide. There is too much red stuff that doesn't look exactly like blood that has been exposed to the air for what was probably an hour or more. No intestines or undigested food. The way the speedometer is covered up. A LOT of "blood" for a deer that size.
No undigested food? You ever see the insides of a deer's stomach? BECAUSE if you look at the picture of the open trunk, you can see undigested food on the right side. See the green stuff? Thats Stomach content. I know. Ive had to clean gutshot deer for people lol.

Could it be possible that the deer busted the window, and its belly and chest went through and everything in the deer got thrown out, heart, liver, lungs, And the stuff around the steering wheel is the nasty white stuff that is in a doe that is all fatty and gritty and gets stuck all over your hands.

What Im trying to say is... Possible the deer's spine was severed, and somehow the deer got pinched, where its upper back was foldedto touching its lower back, and when it hit the vehicle, the body didnt go inside the vehicle, just the insides. Which would keep the carcass much cleaner than it should be. You ever see some of the wierd things that can happen when something is propelled into something at high speeds? Compare it to a tornado... WIERD THINGS HAPPEN. These pictures are totally real.

I saw a deer on the interstate a few days ago,and its skin was gone! it looked as if someone skinned it, broke every bone in its body, and rolled it up in a small pile like dough. It looked like bloody dough in the road. It was the most mutilated deer I have seen to date.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:42 AM
Typical Buck

There are always going to be people trying to disprove everything. Some of them do so even after they see things happen for themselves. All you can do is laugh. its funny lol

We hit a SMALL doe last year going 70 mph. It was a mess! The front windshield got busted, but not busted through... BUT my brother still got hit in the face with guts and blood. How the heck did it come through the window? I have no idea. I do know that the road was covered with blood and meat and whatever else for at least 15 yards. If you think about it, 15 yards worth of blood concentrated in that vehicle would make a blooooooody mess. Im sure the interior of that vehicle was no more than 3 yards at most from front to back.

Old 11-11-2007, 01:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bristowboy_20

From what I read, a vehicle hit this deer and sent it airborn, and then this vehicle hit it, or it hit the vehicle, whichever you wanna say. Supposedly happened in Wapauca county, (not sure of the state tho)
Wow that is amazing....ly gross. But, Waupaca county is in western WI.
Old 11-12-2007, 01:10 PM

Okay, I have watched to much CSI. But how can there be blood splatter all over the drivers seat if that seat had a driver setting in it...Im sure there is a logical reason. Im just glad I was not the driver..Man that is crazy..
Old 11-12-2007, 01:28 PM

ORIGINAL: bristowboy_20

atleast they had time to take their car keys
Old 11-12-2007, 01:36 PM

It looks like the driver's seat is covered in blood too, so hopefully that means that the driver ducked when he saw it coming.

I was half-expecting to see a human shaped silhouette of a non-bloodied seat.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I see the stomach contents now...looks like some corn in it lol

Quick Reply: A Little More Deer Burger!!!! jk lol. A LOT MORE!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.