Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Doctor Deaths first season in Kentucky (hunting diary) >

Doctor Deaths first season in Kentucky (hunting diary)

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Doctor Deaths first season in Kentucky (hunting diary)

Old 12-05-2007, 09:55 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Doctor Deaths first season in Kentucky (hunting diary)

LOL..... an answer fitting for the "King".
Newbies need to learn ya don't mess with the king.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

King huhYour just another F STICK with moneyLet me guess... You refer to your self in the 3rd person dont ya...

Dude my hats off to the guy that kills his deer on pressured public land... These guys are the real hunters... Not some wipe that pays for his braggin rights...

Old 12-06-2007, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

So just what is so great about him that makes him "The King"
Old 12-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

He lives in a fantasy land

And so does his little B buddy...
Old 12-07-2007, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

See now THIS is the huntingnet I remember....
Old 12-07-2007, 07:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MN_Deerman

See now THIS is the huntingnet I remember....
LOL MN ...thus why some would call me "The King" ...thank you ..thank you very much

dd

Old 12-07-2007, 08:08 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: dprsdhunter

So just what is so great about him that makes him "The King"
Stick around a while DP and get a few thousand posts under your belt and learn who the real characters are on HNI. The one thing I have to say on the subject of hunting styles longbeard, is we all do it in our own ways and it is all right. Some are fortunate to have private land with food plots and shooting houses and others like to hit large woods often on pub lands and track them in the snow or still hunt the swamps. As long as it is done ethically and with fair chase it is hunting. Some use dogs, some do deer drivesandothers bait where legal. Geographic traditions run strong in certain areas of the country. OBTW last evening my 13 yr old nephew finally got his first deer right near the house. I was getting ready to go out for a Christmas party and was walking the dog and heard a shot coming from one of the fields nearby. It is ML season and he had a doe permit. He made an 80 yard shot with open sights and dropped it on the spot. He was thinking his first season would be a bust since he passed on a couple of small ones and took a shot at another and missed clean. His dad told him the best part was the hunt and getting a deer was just the frosting on the cake. He was ready to give up and he had about 20 minutes until the end of legal hunting and this would have been the last chance for him to hunt this year. My brother told him to never give up and when you least expect it to happen it will so he had to be ready. The deer Gods must have picked up on that one because they were working their way along the edge of a hill looking into another field and a couple of does came out and gave him the chance he needed. I took my wheeler out after hearing the shot and drove right up to them and enjoyed his celebration before I dragged it out for them. I bet his day at school will be a great one today. Nice to see a youngster hookedon hunting.

Old 12-07-2007, 08:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats to your son.... But that still doesen't change the fact that Doctor D Head is still a conceded !@# hole...

Old 12-07-2007, 08:48 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Mr. Longbeard

Congrats to your son.... But that still doesen't change the fact that Doctor D Head is still a conceded !@# hole...

It was my nephew ...for the record. When MN Deerman said now this is like the old HNI he was referring to all the fun we have had in past years with DD and his posts. The good doc is king at generating long page counts on some of his controversial posts. The past few years have been lots of fun with all the issues he would bring up regarding hunts especially the BAMA deer counts he was responsible for. What he is extremely skilled at is actually fishing......He is a master baiter and his presentations are designed to hook any newbie willing to take the bait. Relax...he is catch and release only. Enjoy all the fun and you won't look foolish in the end!

Old 12-07-2007, 08:55 AM

this is getting good

Quick Reply: Doctor Deaths first season in Kentucky (hunting diary)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.