Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Doctor Deaths first season in Kentucky (hunting diary) >

Doctor Deaths first season in Kentucky (hunting diary)

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Doctor Deaths first season in Kentucky (hunting diary)

Old 12-08-2007, 11:56 AM

Default RE: Doctor Deaths first season in Kentucky (hunting diary)

ORIGINAL: Mr. Longbeard

ORIGINAL: gypsybill

I agree longrifle1000. I enjoyed DD sharing his season with us. The posts I didn't enjoy were the name callers. If you don't like a thresd move on to one you like better. It seems someone is always there to try and make sure the rest don't have too much fun...

Wow a whole 24 post... Let me guess... Your dd's deer caddy

I guess that is your attempt at humor? Keep trying buddy it can only get better.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:07 PM

Ahhh..... Mr. Longbeards only fan. My question is that between the two of you which one is the pitcher and which one is the catcher? Hey, I would love to hang around and trade insults with you two geniuses but my hunting buddy is here so I am off to the woods....thanks for wishing me luck!!!
Old 12-08-2007, 12:12 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Mr. Longbeard
Got to be careful there Longbeard when you poke fun at a person with low post numbers. Top listedactive poster is Rebel Hog who is always tops in my book. Stealthy in all his aliases has tens of thousands of posts and if he posted under just one name he would be the top poster by a ton. I have to add that type of thing is illegal here at HNI so please don't anyone new get the idea that it is OK to do it.When they catch you they ban you and don't allow your IP address to become a member. I think Stealthy must have a hundred computers so he can't be stopped. I just wanted to point out that a low post count isn't always indicative of much. In addition, some of the best posters rarely post. We have all laughed a bit with the Respectinators ramblings (TDWW) and I believe he has less than 200 posts.

Good luck Gypsy. Knock one down!
Old 12-08-2007, 12:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

My god gypsybill thats just hillirious. Did you think of that all by yourself.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I enjoy stiring things up a little... Sometimes its the only thing worth reading on hear... But you guys need to get off dd's D... Let the guy get a chance to go eat some oysters... From his pic he does look up in age... You guys might give the poor guy a heart attack... Let his wife get some of the action
Old 12-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Dominant Buck

I guess you haven't seen his wife....she keeps him young. If you think DD is old be careful....you will be there before you know it. I used to think anyone over 30 was old and not to be trusted. Now it is anyone over 90.

Remember guys....It isn't how you look it is how you feel. I feel great!
Old 12-08-2007, 03:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

I thought his dog kept mim young???
Old 12-08-2007, 06:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: solocamcan

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

ORIGINAL: fingerz42

enough with the self bumps already let this topic drop already..

btw, yet again smart guy.. its extremely.. did you go to high school?? haaaaaaaaaaa
I bet I know how you got your user name ...with YOUR attitude I bet a lot of people give you the "FINGERZ"

dd

LMAO!

I like some have given this same type of treatment to DD, and for what? What really does it accomplish? As for having money, and hunting here or there...ALL of us who aren't "loaded", if we suddenly became so, we'd be hunting in the "dream spots" as well, or we'd buy or own land and create such a place, so that theory of him having money and you don't just doesn't make sense.

But DD, I noticed in a few of those pics, that those does had thier tails straight up and getting ready to bounce...you might want to go ahead and order that Scent Blocker

Congrats on your deer
WOW ...I go hunting today and this thing just EXPLODES ...looks like I have some work to do..I will update the diary first...We saw nothing this morning ..it was raining most all morning and I only heard one shot ..left my stand at 10.30 and scouted a bit then went to get a bite ...returned to the stand at 2.00 and hunted till dark ..counted 14 before the fog got so thickwe could not see...saw 3 bucks ..two young ones and the nice one horn buck that I had seen during rifle season breed a doe .......NOW toSolo.. I am not sure what would make you think the good Doc is "LOADED" ..... pssstttt just a hint I aint really a doctor ..... I was so poor when I was a kid that my mom would cut holes in the pockets of my pants at Christmas just to give me something to play with ....I do have a REAL job like most on here ...I work for Harley Davidson ........

dd

Old 12-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Carpmaster

DD....what a suprise another long winded bunch of BS from you!!!

I know you and I do not typically see eye to eye, congrsts on a BEAUT of a buck! I would definitely be proud!

I do hope you get a big one next year in SK, with long thin tines and a wide spread![8D]

LOL

I will not waste my time watching this thread again since I gave you the congrats you deserve, if ya wanna give me the normal pile 'o Balogna PM me.

Awesome KY buck!
Carp thank you for the kudoe's on the buck but I have to be honest and say I do not remember you ....you must have attended one of my hunting seminars ...sorry that I don't recall our meeting but dont feel bad BuckO ....at my age I can't remember to zip my paints ...

dd

Old 12-08-2007, 06:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: NY Bowhunter

Ahhhhhhhh threads like this remind me of the good old days. Keep up the good work king. LMAO
NYB if they only KNEW some of the times you and I have had on here LOL .....

and thank you Gus ....I sure enjoy this forum ...

dd

Quick Reply: Doctor Deaths first season in Kentucky (hunting diary)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.