Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Doctor Deaths first season in Kentucky (hunting diary) >

Doctor Deaths first season in Kentucky (hunting diary)

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Doctor Deaths first season in Kentucky (hunting diary)

Old 12-08-2007, 09:19 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Doctor Deaths first season in Kentucky (hunting diary)

ORIGINAL: NY Bowhunter

Ahhhhhhhh threads like this remind me of the good old days. Keep up the good work king. LMAO
I know what you mean NY. Kind of boring around here sometimes especially after they banned a lot of the original characters. Controvercial posts are what gets the count up and doc always seems to get them started and often stirs the pot. Haven't seen much real fun since metro imploded.Thank God TDWW still comes around but not as often as he used to....hint hint to Mr. Southern 16" guns hunter if you read this. I saw a warty tumor on an Ohio buck when I was there and rumor had it that it came from Florida. It must be all the way up to Michigan by now. What do you say about that TD? Stealthy plays often but somehow it isn't quite like it used to be. Not as much fun when the dark side leaves him alone to post to his hearts content. He must be getting old and staying away from the fight. He did send me his photo though and I will share. He is so proud....

Old 12-08-2007, 10:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

CI and NY, Some of the retarted posts are fun but Instigators really annoy me and so do attention freaks. Some of the BS is why i do not post as often as I used to...I know it don't matter so much as what I think but the bickering and jabbing get old.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:10 AM

It amazes me the number of people who gripe and complain about the good doctors posts, but don't have the common sense not to read/ignore something that they dislike. DD just put up a tread detailing his season. And some just cannot resist throwing in there two cents when they really can't afford the spare change.

Old 12-08-2007, 11:22 AM

I agree longrifle1000. I enjoyed DD sharing his season with us. The posts I didn't enjoy were the name callers. If you don't like a thresd move on to one you like better. It seems someone is always there to try and make sure the rest don't have too much fun...
Old 12-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

In my opinion he brings alot of this on himself. Im sure he is just having fun with it as alot of us are
Old 12-08-2007, 11:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

My whole point is I enjoy reading about DD'sHUNTING very much! What saddens me is when a youngster gets a deer writes up the story and it goes 3 pages....but a BS bicker thread can go 10 pages plus!
Old 12-08-2007, 11:45 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: dprsdhunter

In my opinion he brings alot of this on himself. Im sure he is just having fun with it as alot of us are
Kind of the point isn't it. When I laugh I am happy and some of the posts are really funny. DD along with a few others always have the good graphics to make their points. One of my favorites is beating the dead horse which we are really doing well today. Longrifle made another good one. If ya don't like reading it don't look at it. Half of the fun of this place is when you get to know some of the characters and interact. Almost all of it is good humor and those that become abusive for what ever reason are soon relegated to the ban bin. And then there are the troll alerts. Now that can be really funny.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:46 AM

I gotta tell ya I don't get on this forum to spend my time looking up "the youngster gets a deer threads". I do post congrats on some of them butreally I am interested in other subjectsespecially the humorous threads. I like to smile and laugh like most of us do...
Old 12-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: gypsybill

I agree longrifle1000. I enjoyed DD sharing his season with us. The posts I didn't enjoy were the name callers. If you don't like a thresd move on to one you like better. It seems someone is always there to try and make sure the rest don't have too much fun...

Wow a whole 24 post... Let me guess... Your dd's deer caddy
Old 12-08-2007, 11:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

DD's deer caddy ----thats good. I like it

Quick Reply: Doctor Deaths first season in Kentucky (hunting diary)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.