HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   What are good Deer/Beer Camp pranks to play on my buddies? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/215378-what-good-deer-beer-camp-pranks-play-my-buddies.html)

WestTexasDeerHunter 11-01-2007 01:53 PM

What are good Deer/Beer Camp pranks to play on my buddies?

I tried the ol' eat choclate covered raisins from the floor and tell your buddies how long ago that deer had been there. Had them going for 2 days. They thought I was injun or something. We still laugh about it after all these years.

White-tail-deer 11-01-2007 03:47 PM

RE: What are good Deer/Beer Camp pranks to play on my buddies?

Take some saran wrap and cover the toilet. Whoever pees first will get a splash!

Gimpy 11-01-2007 04:20 PM

Put a wooden sgmented snake in one of the guys sleeping bag before we went to bed. OOOOOOOOOOOOO Boyyyyyyyy:D:D:D

pahntr760 11-01-2007 04:31 PM

i like the snake in the out house. Rig a rubber snake and som fishing line to the seat lid. When they open the seat. Bam, there's a snake in there face!

andy da animal 11-01-2007 05:08 PM

ORIGINAL: White-tail-deer

Take some saran wrap and cover the toilet. Whoever pees first will get a splash!

man i sure hope the guy doesnt have to pop a squat! that would be interesting!:D

mcraddock 11-01-2007 07:11 PM

Not long after the BlairWitch movie came out, I made my own stick figures and hung them all along the trail to his stand. Scared the crap out of him the next morning when he walked in. A few months later at camp, I was up after everyone else had gone to sleep. I got a couple of large rocks and started clacking them together. Everyone's flashlights came on! I had a blast !

kevin1 11-02-2007 05:35 AM

Beer camp? Count me in! [8D]

Jeff Ovington 11-02-2007 05:51 AM

Drink all the beer..........:D
Wait till after you've tagged out and tell everyone you shot another......:D

WestTexasDeerHunter 11-02-2007 09:20 AM

Thank you for some of your ideas. These are great. I will try some, and let you know what happend. I hope more ideas keep-a-coming. Thanks.

BarnesX.308 11-02-2007 09:27 AM

Set all the clocks back 2 hours in the middle of the night. Guys will be getting up at 2:00 and 3:00 in the morning. If you can get their watches, too, oh boy. Imagine being in your stand at 5:00am thinking it's 7:00? When's the sun going to come up? :D