Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 What are good Deer/Beer Camp pranks to play on my buddies? >

What are good Deer/Beer Camp pranks to play on my buddies?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

What are good Deer/Beer Camp pranks to play on my buddies?

Old 10-23-2008, 08:58 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: What are good Deer/Beer Camp pranks to play on my buddies?

if you have a noobie at camp, after the first deer is killed cut out the liver and act like you are beginning to cook it. freaks some boys out.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:54 PM

ORIGINAL: BarnesX.308

Set all the clocks back 2 hours in the middle of the night. Guys will be getting up at 2:00 and 3:00 in the morning. If you can get their watches, too, oh boy. Imagine being in your stand at 5:00am thinking it's 7:00? When's the sun going to come up?
best one ever.
Old 10-24-2008, 07:04 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: Illinois Buck Hunter

The night before opening day, head out to someones stand that likes to shoot everything that walks. Get one of those paper decoys and set it up in the distance so they can see it. At first light just listen to the show begin as the start to blast holes in the side of that deer.
I have been wanting to do this to my father-in-law. Except I want to put it under his stand so he sees it as he's walking in.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

A home made rub line in an unproductive area could be fun. Throw in a mock scrape and use some old hooves to throw in some tracks.

Set up apillow and a blanket in some really thick stuff and tell the newbie this must be a bedding area
Old 10-24-2008, 09:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Illinois Buck Hunter

The night before opening day, head out to someones stand that likes to shoot everything that walks. Get one of those paper decoys and set it up in the distance so they can see it. At first light just listen to the show begin as the start to blast holes in the side of that deer.
Someone did this to me a few years back, except it was a should mount deer that he had used when he was working for the DNR. Sun came up, spotter this nice buck behind a tree, waited for him to walk out for a broadside shot, I waited and waited and waited. After 20 grueling minutes I knew something was wrong. Buck ofmy dreams and it was a prank. GGGRRRRRRR......
Old 10-24-2008, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Put lightbulbs in their boots, when they step into them, the bulb shatters and cuts their foot all to hell. It's hilarious!
Old 10-24-2008, 12:30 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Handles

Put lightbulbs in their boots, when they step into them, the bulb shatters and cuts their foot all to hell. It's hilarious!
wtf
Old 10-24-2008, 07:14 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: reckling42

Get a guirilla(sp?) costume, and walk in front of one of your buddies game cam. When they go to check it, they think they have pictures of the next big foot!Always good for a good laugh.
I thought the bullion cube in the shower head was the best one until I read this. Holy Crap would that be funny.
Old 10-24-2008, 07:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

I was always a big fan of cardboard in the camp douchebags sandwich since I always had lunch duty...
Old 10-24-2008, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Handles

yea that would be so funny[&:][&:]

NOT!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: What are good Deer/Beer Camp pranks to play on my buddies?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.