Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Let's Just Be honest

Old 10-13-2007, 05:21 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Let's Just Be honest

ORIGINAL: Steelcity

Is this guy a joke? or just a moron?
All the above...
Old 10-13-2007, 06:52 AM
Dominant Buck

Old 10-13-2007, 07:22 AM
Typical Buck

TDWW, u may be the best deer herd "manager" in GA. U still ain't got nothin on midwest deer.....
Old 10-13-2007, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

respect!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2007, 08:41 AM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

While I appreciate the high hopes and spirits of those hunting in the NE on this board, I think its important that we keep a sense of reality.

You don't need me here reminding you that there is a reason QDMA is headquartered in Georgia. They were asked to move up to Pennsylvania and basically laughed so hard the rep fell out of his chair and then they raced back down for some Southern BBQ asap.

I also do not need to remind you about the warts and tumors on Yankee deer. So many growths you'd think they were fertilized. As a result, it is now not uncommon for we Southerners to see Yankee deer. Crossing the border in the night. Waiting for the right opportunity to come down here where they do not have to worry about stepping on a broken sliver of glass in the woods or tangling their hooves in used dental floss left on the forest floor.

I am NOT here to brag or anything of the sort. Most of you know me and know that is the FURTHERST thing from my mind. I was given a gift when it comes to whitetail management and did NOTHING to deserve it ans sometimes it is more of a curse than a blessing. I just share what I know to be true as a result of extensive University research and years of being in the field.

I hope all of you are well and that you are enjoying these cool fall temps as I am. Took the day off today, guys! Customers will have to wait. Building a deer stand outside and today is the perfect day to get it done. Let's catch up again soon and I hope a few of you are in the woods even now as I type this! Respect!
Is it just me or does anyone else think this is a very strange post?
Old 10-13-2007, 10:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Choose one
Old 10-13-2007, 11:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

He forgot the part about spending time with family/friends by a river or whatever. Didn't he?
Old 10-13-2007, 11:09 AM

Respect??? I respected his mom the other night. What the hell are you talking about man? Hate to be the one to tell you, but the war's over.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:34 AM
Spike

I grew up in Ga. Still don't know what the hell this guy is talking about.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: JagMagMan

Yawn..........
You earn respect, you don't demand it!
If he wants to learn how you earn respect he just needs to click on www.theWorldFamousDoctorDeath.com

dd

Quick Reply: Let's Just Be honest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.