Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

The Bucks of Tecomate

Old 10-02-2007, 08:15 AM

Default The Bucks of Tecomate

I can not stand this show. Jeff Foxworthy be a part of it. What do others think?
Old 10-02-2007, 08:17 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: The Bucks of Tecomate

I am mixed on it. I think if they showed more new epsiodes and not so many reruns it might be ok. Thats why I miss the MOR. They had such a high number of whitetail shows that you didn't have to watch the same one over and over.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:26 AM

Not one of my fav's that's for sure. I too, wish MOR could come back. My DVR sits around not doing much anymore. [&o]
Old 10-02-2007, 10:25 AM
Typical Buck

I dont really have a problem with it. Any hunting show is better than no hunting show in my opinion.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:05 AM

[/align]i agree with cynikalHC
Old 10-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Fork Horn

It's not really a hunting show. It's a bunch of rich dudes sitting in a box shooting pet deer they've grown so they can sell their seeds..... It's not really all that different than the majority of deer hunting shows on the tube. Guys and/or gals climb up in a tree or sit in a box and wait for the deer they've grown to come out in the the bait field they've planted... I'm not sure what you call it, but it ain't hunting in my book.

Give me Jim Shockey and the two old codgers he has on every now and then. Now that's good stuff!!!
Old 10-02-2007, 01:38 PM

ORIGINAL: tatonka

It's not really a hunting show. It's a bunch of rich dudes sitting in a box shooting pet deer they've grown so they can sell their seeds..... It's not really all that different than the majority of deer hunting shows on the tube. Guys and/or gals climb up in a tree or sit in a box and wait for the deer they've grown to come out in the the bait field they've planted... I'm not sure what you call it, but it ain't hunting in my book.

Give me Jim Shockey and the two old codgers he has on every now and then. Now that's good stuff!!!
You pretty much summed up why I do not like the show. Thanks.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Typical Buck

Don't care for it either. Too bad Jeff is associated with it and all. But all he does is a brief narration. I'd much rather watch him hunt and be himself. Don't care for his serious side at all.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Red Lion

ORIGINAL: tatonka

You pretty much summed up why I do not like the show. Thanks.
Ditto that......I like when David Morris said bucks in Illinois don't get that big.[8D]
Old 10-02-2007, 05:39 PM

I'm not to crazy about it, but its better than watching a fishing show. I wish they would have more archery hunts on it. I guess at this point beggers can't be choosers.

Quick Reply: The Bucks of Tecomate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.