Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Would you shoot an albino deer? >

Would you shoot an albino deer?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Would you shoot an albino deer?

Old 09-20-2007, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Would you shoot an albino deer?

Leave it to someone from Fla. to tell me all about good genetics. Keep it in the family Reb.LOL
ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

ORIGINAL: furgitter

This whole trophy thing doesnt work for me at all.
Do you really know what an Albino is in a Deer Herd?...............It's screwed up genes in the herd.........To kill it is an improvement to the herd and yes it would be a something tomount cause of it's rarity plus the meat it will provide........Furgitter
Old 09-20-2007, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

The only reason there sometimes illegal to shoot is cause there eyes suck, and there easier to shoot than a normal deer.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now theres something I didnt know!
ORIGINAL: ABarOfSoap

The only reason there sometimes illegal to shoot is cause there eyes suck, and there easier to shoot than a normal deer.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:34 PM

I'd take one. What's some Indian Lore on albinos???
Old 09-20-2007, 07:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah, but, they still have a super nose as well as super hereing so i do not think they will just let you walk up to them like that. Bears have poor eye sight but they still can hide and run from danger as well.

Leave it to someone from Fla. to tell me all about good genetics. Keep it in the family Reb.LOL
Yeah to bad Reb is right on this one, and I bet they taste just as good as anyother deer though....
Old 09-21-2007, 06:01 AM
bigcountry

So from what I can gather here you are either retarded, or you are making fun of retarded people
ORIGINAL: bigcountry

I shot one just the other day,with my camera phone!
Im a meat hunter.I kill a bunch of em every year, and process them and eat them. I will shoot a big rack buck if its a deer with alot of meat, but I dont like the idea of someone killing a deer just because its fun. If you kill it, you should be eating it, or donating it. This whole trophy thing doesnt work for me at all.
So what your telling us is you don't see too many trophies in your life? Or you are a bad hunter.
Nope, just making fun of you.

But seriously, most of the time when I meet a person with your attitude, and hunt with them, they generally like to hunt field edges for does, don't like to put much time in hunting animals, or work on thier scouting abilities. Hunt the same ole tired stand over and over, year after year. They just don't like hunting basically. They like the meat and thats cool and all. But are basic lazy hunters or very little patience for the game of hunting. It takes a special person to be a hunter, and not just a meat gatherer. So to cover that, they come up with lines that they are meat hunters, or you can't eat horns. Just my observation. I too am a meat hunter. If I couldn't eat the meat or didn't enjoy it so much, I wouldn't hunt period. But I like the complete aspect of hunting. Sneaking in undetected. Predicting where that critter is going to be, take a chance on spending the whole day to detect a big buck. The scouting, the kill, the gutting, the drag, the butchering, trying out different recipies. The whole experience is what I love. Not just, I got some meat. I mean, everybody knows a buck, especially a 15" or greater basket rack will generally have much more meat than even a 2nd or 3rd year doe. So the comment that if it has alot of meat on it, is rather silly.

You may be different that what I have abserved, and hey, its your personal kill. You got to do what you got to do. But, instead of expecting everyone to do what you do, just respect that they have to do what they do too.

Old 09-21-2007, 07:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

The point seemed to slip past you yet again, Oh well, I expected that.

Old 09-21-2007, 07:47 AM
Fork Horn

if we are all such idiots who can't get your point, why don't you enlighten us a little? help out some fellow hunters....

what is your point exactly? that albino deer look better alive than dead? well duh! most living things look better alive than dead! so what does that have to do with anything? please, tell us your point!
Old 09-21-2007, 07:52 AM
Dominant Buck

BC cut him some slack, he made a mistake! Instead of clicking on P.E.T.A. he clicked on HNI.....Notice his signature?

anytimeanimalcontrol.com
Old 09-21-2007, 08:13 AM
bigcountry

The point seemed to slip past you yet again, Oh well, I expected that.
I have a sneaking suspicion that most people in life do not get your point. I bet ya, in reality, your the only one that actually gets your point. You and other piece of crap bunny huggers.

I especially love the part where you say you shoot rack buck if it has alot of meat on it. When a rack buck generally has more meat on it than a doe. This right here told the tale about you. And it slipped past you.

I am with reb here. You are not a hunter most likely.

Quick Reply: Would you shoot an albino deer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.