Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Biggest deer in Texas (PHOTOS) >

Biggest deer in Texas (PHOTOS)

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Biggest deer in Texas (PHOTOS)

Old 09-21-2007, 07:23 PM

Default RE: Biggest deer in Texas (PHOTOS)

ORIGINAL: mbruizer187

HMMmm so you don't sell hunts that are more expensive for the bigger the rack the buck has(or as big as you can get them to grow). And you do not feed the deer anything at all, they just grow that big on the shrubbery and genetics, OK. Any ways i dont really care, maybe if your buddy wouldn't have came on here and just started posting pics saying hey look at this deer and maybe said hey guys whats up i wouldnt have said anything, so dont act like you know everyone everywhere and they do nothing but trash talk. GREAT DEER NICE PICS TO BAD he will cost more than a thoroughbred gelding and make you no money in return I love what you people do to this sport/passion

We do sell hunts that are prices based on a "trophy fee"

I have done nothing for these deer but supply supplimental 20% protein. I have stated that several times

Can't do much for you on the last one...

Old 09-21-2007, 07:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just like hunting out back, 3-4 days and you'll be in the books.[:@]

[align=center]Class[/align]
[align=center]Gross Score[/align]
[align=center]Price[/align]

[align=center]Management[/align]
[align=center]<134 7/8[/align]
[align=center]Upon Request[/align]

[align=center]140 Class[/align]
[align=center]135-144 7/8[/align]

[align=center]150 Class[/align]
[align=center]145-154 7/8[/align]

[align=center]160 Class[/align]
[align=center]155-164 7/8[/align]

[align=center]170 Class[/align]
[align=center]165-174 7/8[/align]

[align=center]180 Class[/align]
[align=center]175+[/align]

All hunts are guided 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 and range from 2 to 4 days. Guides will have final say in deciding if an animal is ready to be harvested. Pricing for deer is based on Boone & Crockett Gross score. Our guides will give their opinion on score of deer, but the hunter is ultimately responsible for pulling the trigger. A wounded animal is considered a harvested animal. Guides work very hard to find you your trophy and it is customary to tip your guide and the cook at the end of your hunt. Hunters that come for management and 140 class hunts usually combine their hunt with another hunt or bring another hunter. Father and son hunts are greatly encouraged. All meals and beverages are included in the price of the hunt (within reason). If you are flying in, transportation to the ranch can be arranged from both Laredo and San Antonio. All prices are subject to change. Contact us for more information.

[align=center]All Content © Las Raices Ranch
Design © designpirate[/align]

Old 09-21-2007, 08:13 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Marko B

I have done nothing for these deer but supply supplimental 20% protein. I have stated that several times

So which part of that is true "I have done nothing for these deer", Or "Supply supplimental 20% protien"

Genetics LOL
Old 09-21-2007, 08:20 PM
Fork Horn

Can these deer leave you property?
Old 09-21-2007, 09:42 PM

thats a mega stud
Old 09-22-2007, 04:31 AM

ORIGINAL: mbruizer187

ORIGINAL: Marko B

So which part of that is true "I have done nothing for these deer", Or "Supply supplimental 20% protien"

Genetics LOL
Well since you quoted what I wrote and then said that I had said something different, I'll let everyone else figure that out.
Old 09-22-2007, 04:48 AM
Fork Horn

You and your dad have got somefine lookingbucks there!! Keep up what your doing--WouldI like to have a place like yours--SHOOT YEA--Would I leave the fence--YEA--Somewhere back in ya'lls bloodline that property was bought an paid for,the taxes was paid,the upkeep on the property was met-So Your property do as you please don't beg forgivenessfrom anyone --If its legal I don't see no problem!!If a person chooses not to hunt under your conditions then don't!!That is why we live in afree country--Do as you want as long as its LEGAL!!
Old 09-22-2007, 07:18 AM
Fork Horn

OH MY GOOOOOD

Old 09-22-2007, 09:54 AM
Fork Horn

Yeah i did quote exactly what you wrote, then broke your contradicting statement into its 2 separate part. The point is you try to say that the great genes in your deer are what make them grow antlers bigger than some elk lol, and that you in no way, shape, or form do you help that process. You laugh about the fact that no one else lets there deer grow this big.

(from another post you have about racks)
"You don't need to have a High Fence to have a management plan.

What's the worst that can happen where you live? Someone else shoots it?

lol
"

You only let them get so big because they:
1. Can not leave your property.

2. No one else can shoot the ones you may want for yourself, unless a great fee is paid, and you allow it.

And yes sometimes people like me and others on here may shoot deer before they reach there greatest potential but we also let allot of them walk and pray they make it to the next season.(Great gene's = perfect symmetry and a nice big thick rack to me)

Old 09-22-2007, 10:40 AM

That post is about letting a deer walk that has a messed up beam on one side...

I fully understand that QDM isn't possible in some parts of the country because of the hunting pressure... much less TDM (Trophy Deer Management).

I really don't know what I have done to offend you.

I've laid everything out there in the open that I do, and know it isn't some people's cup of tea.

As far as defending myself or trying to justify myself to you... I'm not going to diagram my own sentences and teach you what a subject and predicate are to explain why you can't break down that sentence the way you did.

You are just going to have to figure that one out yourself.

Maybe you have had a bad personal experience with someone who has an operation in your area...

Maybe you lost an area to someone who decided that they wanted to pay for the right to hunt...

Maybe you were fenced off...

Dunno... all I DO know is that I didn't do it to you.

Quick Reply: Biggest deer in Texas (PHOTOS)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.