Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunting in South Carolina

Old 01-09-2003, 12:43 PM
Spike

Default Hunting in South Carolina

Hunters,
My partner and I are going to open up his farm to hunters next season? Is there any interest in hunting on the Cochawachie Swamp in Hampton County, Varnville, South Carolina on private land. It will be stand hunting only. No dog drives. There will be a fee and it will be based on one, two or three day hunts. Costs are still being decided but will be affordable and reasonable. If you are interested in learning more please email me at [email protected]. We are in the early stages of planning and intitially want to see if there is interest before proceeding.

Thanks,
robbie
Old 01-09-2003, 03:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Hunting in South Carolina

If you offer good hunting, good facilities, and good food at a reasonable price you will probably have a successful project, but it will take a couple of years before the business grows. No way to tell until you try it. Advertising wil definitely pay off.

Old 01-09-2003, 09:19 PM

Default RE: Hunting in South Carolina

Good luck Robbie, hope it works for ya. Do I get a free hunt if I can pronounce Cochawachie? I surely do love the lowcountry swamp hunting, definately some of the prettiest woods a person will ever see.

Mark
Summerville SC