Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Uncle Matt, and others with opinions like his...ethics improvement please >

Uncle Matt, and others with opinions like his...ethics improvement please

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Uncle Matt, and others with opinions like his...ethics improvement please

Old 09-17-2007, 05:45 AM
Typical Buck

Default Uncle Matt, and others with opinions like his...ethics improvement please

Hey dudes and dudettes. LOOK AT MY PICTURES! My stories are true. Uncle Matt said I found a "huge dead buck".... Well I found a large dead 12 pointer. The pics are proof! NOW GRANTED, THERE WAS A POST ABOUT A BLACK PANTHER ON HERE THAT HAD A LOT OF DEBATE ON, AND THIS POST ISNT ABOUT THAT. This post is about the other stories Im telling. I mean GOSH some of these guys tell stories of 200 inch nontypical world class bucks! I have a story myself! But the difference between me and them is simple... I GET MADE FUN OF, and they dont. Now like I said, I wasnt gonna start posting again until I got some pictorial proof of some of the things I say. Well the double kicker 12 pointer picture is part of that proof. Yes Uncle Matt, I have the same kinds of fun as Indiana Jones, except without the gun fights and terrorists. I search for ancient relics, and I do have to battle spiders and snakes in caves and such, and some pretty spectacular things have happened to me while out in the fields and forests of my area. I hunt indian artifacts, and old money... and I live in INDIANA too! soooo.. haha. Anyways, would you please stop making fun of me? Just because your opinion of me SUCKS, doesnt mean its true. Thank you very much.

Mods, please dont delete this. you can close it if you want, but please dont delete. I just want people to stop making fun and harassing me. I respect this forum, and I enjoy it a lot. But the mocking is mean, and is hurtful.I just want it to stop. Just because some of these people have a gazillion more posts than I do doesnt mean Theyre any more knowledgeable than I am, I just havent had the time to post a thousand messagesyet. Thanks
Old 09-21-2007, 10:47 PM

Default RE: Uncle Matt, and others with opinions like his...ethics improvement please

man i was just kiddn with my post but there are alot of a-holes who make smart comments on my post to,it gets old
Old 09-22-2007, 05:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Uncle Matt, and others with opinions like his...ethics improvement please

Well gosh dude, I don't have a clue what you are talking about, but I will make fun of you because you write like you are 12 and need to grow up and get a grip if you are going to post on the big boys forum.

Quit whining or take it somewhere else.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

ever heard the story about "the boy who cried wolf" ....you might want to think some about your stories befor you spin a yarn ...most of the old timmers on this sight "including uncle Matt"can see through smoke ....

dd
Old 09-22-2007, 10:03 AM
Fork Horn

Can someone fill me in here....?
Old 09-22-2007, 12:22 PM
Typical Buck

now that u have a camera can u retake the pics of the shed?
Old 09-22-2007, 01:00 PM

I still want to see the pics of the Black Panther?
Plus I want to complain too! Kids that don't know how to wipe their butt yet have taken over this forum!
Old 09-22-2007, 01:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Don't take this place so seriously. There really is no need. Take the good and let the bad go. If you are telling stories, who knows, someday you may become a famous fictional writer and look back on this place fondly. If yournot, don't expect most to be happy for you. It just isn't human nature to be happy for others accomplishments. New people here especially.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:22 PM
Fork Horn

Im new to this forum and I wiped my butt with a white oak leaf this morning.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:26 PM

very nice nromaker

Quick Reply: Uncle Matt, and others with opinions like his...ethics improvement please

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.