Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunting Music

Old 10-02-2007, 09:44 PM

Default RE: Hunting Music

nugent gets me goin.....oh fred bear....the hunt music cd gets played alot...its even on the my space..lol
Old 10-03-2007, 02:05 PM

Give me some of that Cypress Hill. Phil Hendrie is a crazy man, but he's the funniest guy on the air these days. Shortwave can be pretty coolsometimes as well.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Typical Buck

I'm already up north but I like to take a break and go to the IGA with a couple of da yoopers tapes.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Spike

I don't listen to much on the way out, especially anything loud...need to keep the hearing intact for the hunt. It's kinda like staring at a flashlight before going into a dark room.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:39 PM
Fork Horn

i usually listen to skynyrd to wake me up real early and get me and the mood, got to love it!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 06:09 PM
Fork Horn

George Jones.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:55 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Cloudwalker

ORIGINAL: FroMan

Stuff that so heavy and loud and screaming that most of you old guys wouldn't wanna even ride with me...
Heck, I'm 40 years old I still like it loud.....Metallica, Def Leppard, Linkin Park, Nickelback....I also like Brad Paisely, Vince Gill, Shania Twain.

Here are a few of my favorites: http://www.djr04.com/
Click onto the links at the bottom right corner.

Yeeaaahhhhh... Metallica MOP, Black ablum, etc... ACDC, Def Lep, Sound Garden, Bush, Audioslave, Godsmack, Rob Zom.

Country sucks. I have banned all country and western music from my jobsites. Country music makes me want to leave my wife, encourage my dog to run away, and pull the plug on my truck so I have something in common with other country music enthusiasts other that being in a depressive coma. [:'(] However, I do like Garth brooks (friends in lower places), Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, Waylan Jennings, and most older and some newer blue grass stuff.

Old 10-16-2007, 04:07 PM

im young so when i go hunting with my dad i take my ipod and i listen to rap r&b and some pop and bairly any rock, its better listening to that rather than the cars engine for 2 straight hours, and i take alittle naps here and there sometimes lol soo yyea

good luck to everyone!
Old 10-16-2007, 04:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know if anyone said this but Bad Bob and Jimmy!!!

Kevin Weldon! they sing Hunting sons only!

www.badbobandjimmy.com
Old 10-16-2007, 10:37 PM

If i'm with dad I make it a point to NOT listen to the radio. However, when i'm by myself I amost always listen to In Time by Mark Collie. The song from the puniser that talks about killing. Other than that it's a toss up between Christian, country, and rock. Never rap.

Quick Reply: Hunting Music

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.