Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 scouting for deer and found POT!! i think >

scouting for deer and found POT!! i think

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

scouting for deer and found POT!! i think

Old 09-13-2007, 12:49 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: scouting for deer and found POT!! i think

LMAO
Old 09-13-2007, 12:51 PM

What the bible is REALLY against is: Dime store ethics,& conveince store morals.

To quote a corny song: "You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything."

FYI the homosexuality statement really demonstrates your immaturity.

I'm really tired of debating religion with you. I'm not sure what you believe in, other than self preservation and that smoking pot is no worse than driving 5 MPH over the speed limit. Irregardless I'm bored with this sophmoric thread. I hope you have a good life.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:53 PM
Fork Horn

Well I guess it worked. Stooping to your level WAS the only way to shut you up.

Hallelujah, Hallelujah!!!

Itoo wish you a good life.I hope there are no hard feelings.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:58 PM

FYI,

I had ignored this thread for days. I checked in and seen that you where still whining about me to BC.You just can't let it go can you!

Now I'm really done.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:05 PM
Fork Horn

checked in and saw
Old 09-13-2007, 02:08 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: longislandhunter

FYI The bible is also against Homosexuality just though BigCountry and Shato should know since you guys seem to be a little to close for my liking.

Can't wait to hear the reponses on this one.
Thats not very nice. Using God's Word for your own pride.

Old 09-13-2007, 02:26 PM

ORIGINAL: longislandhunter

we really are beating a dead horse here.
"We are beating a dead horse, so lets let another one loose and have adebate over who knows more about Christianity"

Real mature guys..

Longisland itlooks to me that you came into this looking to stir the pot. You posted asking for opinions... and opinions is what you got. It may just be me but it seems that you got very offensive if anyone had a different suggestion than not turning them in... Just something that caught my eye.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:16 PM
Fork Horn

That is not the case at all. Honestly I welcome all opinions and really was seeking some sound advice. Many people felt that turning them in was the thing to do and i too felt like that was probably best however i had some concerns for my wife and family.

If you reread the posts you will see that many people said turn em in and I did not get offensive at all. Shato really annoyed me when he posted the definition of honor and integrity, he could have just given his opinion it just seemed like it was meant to be taken as an insult because i was even questioning the situation. He then proceeded to call me scared and chicken again just seemed like he was trying to get under my skin. You will see that i only acted out against what i felt was an attack on me.

Reread the posts and i think you will see my point. Maybe i was being too sensitive. Anyway its pretty much over. I never looked to stir the pot. Go back and reread you will see. I did not say one thing to those who offered there opinion in a way thati did not consider rude.

I got pissed towards the end of this whole thing and saidsome stuff that i apologize for but this really aggravated me because i come here to make friends and it just seems liek others come to make enemies. Again i apologize for anything I may have said to hurt anyone.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:59 PM
Typical Buck

I like marijuana!!! AND I DONT SMOKE IT. I like the way it looks. Its a pretty plant. I know people who grow it, I know people who smoke it, Heck, I used to smoke it. And IVe tried growing it myself. But that was all nonsense, and I wisened up. But nonetheless, I think its a pretty plant! and if I ever found some, I would watch it myself... and SELL IT MYSELF haha. My friend's brother got busted with 17 POUNDS about 2 weeks ago. He had his trunk full of it, and he was speeding.. how STUPID! lol. Someone could make a killing off the profits of weed. And I personally dont have a problem with people smoking it, because it IS safer than alcohol. AND it stops lung cancer, clears up skin, etc. So I dont have anything against it, I just dont smokeit anymore, or anything else for that matter.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Typical Buck

oh, and doing the right thing like turning them in can be very VERY stupid, especially when it could endanger your family. SCREW GOOD MORALS WHEN IT COMES TO MY FAMILY AND FRIEND'S SAFETY. I would rather die than put them in harms way. I have personally had to sit at the window with guns before because a family member narked on someone, and said they were gonna come kill my family member and anyone else with them. So Screw turning people in, especially when they know who you are and where you live!!!

Quick Reply: scouting for deer and found POT!! i think

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.