Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

My '06 Buck

Old 08-06-2007, 08:12 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: My '06 Buck

Nice buck man, your dad's got a nice one hangin there too... I like the way he has his mounted. Congrats again man, heck of a deer.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:22 PM
Fork Horn

Nice bucks. I agreed with the statement above, the way your dad's is mounted looks awesome. Good luck this season.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks good! Congrats!
Old 08-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Fork Horn

To answer a few questions all of you have asked, both of them were taken on my parents 40 acre place. Actually both were taken within 50 yards of one another. When he took his I was frustrated but excited. I had to miss opening weekend of shotgun season for some reason that year so my dad decided to hunt within sight of my ladder stand and he got the buck you see there on the wall. I was so frustrated because I had to miss opening weekend. Then last year my buck piled up about where my dad was sitting when he got his. For only hunting on 40 acres we have had great luck. Our property sits on top of flat hill that overlooks a creek bottom filled with corn. We couldn't ask for a better place to be on opening morning. I just can't wait to see what's in the woods this year. Good luck to everyone this year.