HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   sweet buck caught with my trail cam! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/199369-sweet-buck-caught-my-trail-cam.html)

Bkbroiler002 07-26-2007 08:23 PM

sweet buck caught with my trail cam!

oh yeah!!

Alabama Slama 07-26-2007 09:03 PM

RE: sweet buck caught with my trail cam!

Oh really man that is nice also make sure you post Big Foot when you get a picture of him

diehardhunter 07-26-2007 09:17 PM

That is a really clear picture for a "trail cam". ;)

Buck Magnet 07-26-2007 09:23 PM

I really enjoy the copy write symbol and the link to the website it was stole off of at the top, really adds character to the picture :D

Steelcity 07-26-2007 09:41 PM

haha, almost man nice try

Siman08/OH 07-26-2007 09:44 PM

jeeze, the website is posted right in the top corner....not even worth our time :D

bsurplus2003 07-26-2007 10:58 PM

Not only that but nice hard horned buck for July................
Brett

wis_bow_huntr 07-27-2007 06:03 AM

COPY RIGHT Infringment should not/will notbe tollerated on this site! What a poser.

8mm 07-27-2007 08:06 AM

lol hahahahahahahaha

Chris_H 07-27-2007 08:28 AM

Jeez... don't give bkbroiler such a hard time. He posted this as a joke. [8D]

whitetaildreamer 07-27-2007 09:02 AM

Nice pic but have you every thought of snipe hunting. I'm sure that if you ask around there will be someone to take you.

bhunter50 07-27-2007 09:48 AM

aside from all there jokes ol buddy this is a very nice deer and they are all obviously jealous of your camera setting ability! by the way, he needs one more year, he's just a three year old!

Chris_H 07-27-2007 10:09 AM

Funny you mention snipe hunting, dreamer. When I was 11, my sisters boyfriend offered to take me "snipe hunting," and I told him "you'd better watch it, or you're gonna catch a bullet." :D:D:D

kdsberman 07-27-2007 10:21 AM

Thats so amazing how he has his velvet shed so soon. Imagine that.

Dunezilla 07-27-2007 10:56 AM

ORIGINAL: bhunter50

aside from all there jokes ol buddy this is a very nice deer and they are all obviously jealous of your camera setting ability! by the way, he needs one more year, he's just a three year old!

Just for my education how do you make him out to be 3 years old only?

I got this 3 x 4 WTbuck last year and I aged him by his teeth to be no more than 3-1/2 to 4 years old. He looked nothing like this buck on this thread. If you or someone ever gets this buck this year please let me no by his teeth how old he is. Me and many like me figure it would take 5 years to be like that. But hey that is why we have hunting forums....so we can learn.

At 3-1/2 years old his lingual crests of the first molar should be blunted, and the dentine of the crests on the 1st molar should be as wide, if not wider than the enamel. Now look at the 2nd molar and compare the two, if the dentine is not wider than the enamel, then that deer would probably be around 3-1/2 years old.

bristowboy_20 07-27-2007 11:34 AM

la la la

ron3775 07-27-2007 11:38 AM

But that was from last fall and I saw him in that same field so I figured I would show you all. And as for the website thing, well thats just a special thing that my camera can do and yours can't.

Dunezilla 07-27-2007 07:19 PM

ORIGINAL: ron3775

But that was from last fall and I saw him in that same field so I figured I would show you all. And as for the website thing, well thats just a special thing that my camera can do and yours can't.
Well at lest you have a trail camera or maybe even more, but all I have is the trail camera that God gave me...my eyes that photographs rubs, trails, bedding etc. into my brain, oh and my all terrain quad is my feet. Well I have a dune buggy...but my feet can take me places where it can't.

But do I want a couple of trail cameras yea you bet I do...it is a great tool for sure. I am still waiting for a reply on howan individualcan tell by looking at his antlers that the deer is only 3 or 3-1/2 years old. Heck that would be a help for me this fall to know how to age a deer by his rack.

pigiron 07-27-2007 07:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Bkbroiler002

oh yeah!!
If I'm not mistaken I believe he's being followed by a BLACK PANTHER!!!

8mm 07-28-2007 12:08 AM

i love how u see the different colored leaves in the back ground thats very odd for july