Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Womens Boots

Old 07-17-2007, 07:52 PM
Typical Buck

Default Womens Boots

Im trying to find my girlfriend some hunting boots, and there is not much of a sellection at all. Is there any ladies or guys on here that know a decent place to look for boots for Women. your help is appriciated!!
Old 07-17-2007, 08:25 PM

Default RE: Womens Boots

If you have a Gander Mountain or Sportsmans Warehouse near you, they have a pretty good selection. Barring that, you could try sportsmans guide online store.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:06 PM
Spike

If you are near Portage or Clarksville, you can go to Bass Pro Shops. You can also get them online at:
http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Department_10151_-1_10001_500000000
Old 07-18-2007, 07:11 AM

I have a much bigger selection when I purchase the boys size boots...

Sorry, but there are not many womens cut hunting boots or hunting clothes

My entire season(s) wardrobe are boys sizes.... Or mens small for my "layering" clothes.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Commercial boot, Meindle..
For one reason...Are Not and will never be made in China.
I'd be lucky full season outta any of those boots made now..
The cheep leather, single stiching andcrappy glue says it all.....
I also use custom boots made by an Italian, and they last just as long
for just about the the same price..
He uses the best of the best product available, and quadruple stiches....
Bothareexpensive (double the price)but they are the longest lasting boot by far the most comfortable.
Its a hard hit to take, but You save money in the long run...
Old 07-18-2007, 01:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't get too hung up on "hunting" boots. Camo is nice but not as important as fit and features. Look for a boot that has what she needs (waterproof? insulation? tread? support?) first, if you find what you need and its camo thats a bonus, but a boot that serves the purpose is much more important than having some camo on it IMHO. Look at work boots, hiking boots, winter boots, etc.

Good luck
Old 07-18-2007, 03:07 PM

Cabela's or bass pro. I get mine at cabela's, even my work boots. I am small and wear womens boots. Cabela's has a great selection of womens shoes and boots. Not real cheap though compared to other places.

Paul
Old 07-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thigh high black leather boots with zippers on the sides and with stiletto heels cant be that hard to find.[8D]
Old 07-20-2007, 12:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

get a pair of dive booties, not pretty but effective....not snake proof either, they are made out of rubber and neoprene, they wrap around most sticks, so they are quiet, like bare feet...you do have to be concerned about the neopreme and scent, but if you keep them stored in a scent free container and if you put them on and take them off at your truck and put them in the container then......you should be fine...they dry real quick if water gets in 'em..i cant stand a boot with water in it all danged day..

if not you can always type in womens hunting boots and do a goggle search, i get my work boots that way...much more of a selection option.
Old 07-22-2007, 05:03 PM

I always buy my hunting and hiking boots in the boys size. I have a pair of Rockys that I just love.
Plus, they are cheaper in the boys department.

Quick Reply: Womens Boots

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.