HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   DD TV Show or Not ? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/197502-dd-tv-show-not.html)

DoctorDeath 07-12-2007 07:14 PM

DD TV Show or Not ?

OK ....IM GENERALLY WAY TO HUMBLE TO ASK THIS QUESTION BUTDUE TO POPULAR DEMAND I AM POSTING THIS POLL ON WEATHER OR NOT I, AKA DOCTOR DEATH SHOULD HOST IS OWN TV SHOW .... NOW ITS WIDLY KNOWN THAT I HAVE HAD SOME SUCCESS DEER HUNTING .... YES I HAVE TAKEN A MONSTER BUCK ...YES I DID TAKE 13 IN 2005 INCLUDING A VERY NICE 10pt BUCKAND POSTED ALL OF THEM ON HERE TO SHARE WITH MY FANS ...YES I AM THE CURRENT CO-HOLDER (ALONG WITH MY SON)OF THE WORLDS RECORD BIG HEAD CARP 86lbs KILLED IN 2005 BOWFISHING ....I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT HEY ..IM NOT THE KIND OF GUY TO BLOW HIS OWN HORN ...SOME OF MY FANS AND FRIENDS ON THE FORUM SUGGESTED THAT I MIGHT HAVE MY ON SHOW ...CALLED "DRILLIN THEM WITH DOCTOR DEATH" .....SO I WILL LEAVE IT TO YOU GUYS ..SHOULD THE GOOD DOCTOR HOST HIS OWN TVSHOW ... YOU TELL ME :D..YOU CAN SEND CONTRIBUTIONS TO D.D.H.F. OR Doctor Deaths Hunting Fund ;)

dd

bristowboy_20 07-12-2007 07:17 PM

RE: DD TV Show or Not ?

As long as you let me hunt in one of the episodes! lol...

BigTiny 07-12-2007 10:22 PM

Go for it, it would have to be better than most of the others I have seen.

CamoCop 07-13-2007 02:15 AM

you got my vote, ANYTHING is better than watching "uncle ted"!

White-tail-deer 07-13-2007 04:19 AM

I would absolutely watch!! I'm can't wait for the show that describes "How to find a Good Outfitter and OutfitterRealtionships", should be a good one!! :D:D

DoctorDeath 07-13-2007 06:00 AM

ORIGINAL: White-tail-deer

I would absolutely watch!! I'm can't wait for the show that describes "How to find a Good Outfitter and OutfitterRealtionships", should be a good one!! :D:D
LOL WT ....we need to have a learning segment on the show ...maybe we could get CamoCop or C.I. to teach us all how to select an Outiffter because it obvious DD aint got a clue :D

dd

txjourneyman 07-13-2007 06:10 AM

Are you gonna have the cheerleaders? :D

wis_bow_huntr 07-13-2007 06:12 AM

As long as youd let me hunt with you, Id provide the land :D

DoctorDeath 07-13-2007 06:51 AM

ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

As long as youd let me hunt with you, Id provide the land :D
NOW THAT MY FRIENDS IS WHAT DD CALLS A TRUE FAN ....ILL EVEN THROW IN AN AUTOGRAPHED8X10 COLOR GLOSSY PIC OF OLE DD IN HIS COMO SPEEDO'S :D

dd

Jimmy S 07-13-2007 07:12 AM

Sounds good to me.

Ever consider hunting northern New England?
Outside out the Benoits, there is not one hunting show that focuses on our area of the country.

Of course the reason is it's much harder, time consuming andless deercompared to shooting deer in heavily deer populated states/provinces. By the way, we really do have big deer up here.

C'mon Doc, strap them on and show us what you can do in New England that the others can't or won't!

Good luck to you and your crew if you decide to go forward with your production.