Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
YEP DOC YOU DA MAN..I WOULD WATCH FOR SURE!
55.56%
I WOULD'NT WATCH EVEN IF THE DALLAS CHEERLEADRS WHERE ON YOUR SHOW !
44.44%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

DD TV Show or Not ?

Old 07-13-2007, 07:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: DD TV Show or Not ?

Absolutely and I scene right on the side so I would be more than willing to offer my services. You could start off with something like this..

"Since the beginning of man" (shot of you in a cave by the fire...we could make you up like one of the Geiko cavemen)..You start drawing on the wall..."Man has been obsessed with the hunt"....(you have drawn just a deer with out the antlers, quick shot to another caveguy drawing a deer with little antlers, close up of your face and you smile then you draw a huge set of antlers on your deer....close up other caveguy as he shrugs shoulders cause he knows he beat. Then you stand back with the glow of fire on your face as the cave girl cheerleaders rush around you (all about a20 sec. shot). Screen goes to black. "The quest for the hunt still burns inside of us today". An alarm clock goes off, close up of your face as your eyes snap open and the smile of the caveguy appears on your face. The covers get pulled off, (can do this with strings), you are in full hunting gear lieing with your gun and bow.(10 sec.). Shot of 2 guys having tea and eating scoans, having the cheerleaders walk by and laughing at them, the guys looking very depressed,"But there are some of us that just can't connect to that primal calling...and for those there's Dr. Death".Dr.Death rushes out wearing a como lab coat, wearing stethascope and one of those reflector things on his head. He grabs the two guys and pulls them off the set. (15 sec.).As the cool music music starts (maybe Sabath, Iron Man)we see one of the guys taking a big buck with a bow, then the othera big buck with a gun, the shot then goes to to to guys on a porch sitting back with a cup of coffee with the cheerleadersrubbing their feet. Dr. Death walks up behind them places a hand an each of their shoulders, they look back and smile, and Dr. Death leans back and laughs (something like Dog the Bounty Hunter). (20 sec.). The shot then goeswhat the episode of the week.

I think we have a winner here! Get your people to call my people and we'll do lunch. Go get them Dr. Death.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:19 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: White-tail-deer

I would absolutely watch!! I'm can't wait for the show that describes "How to find a Good Outfitter and OutfitterRealtionships", should be a good one!!
Gawd doc they really know how to hurt a guy don't they.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

C.I. ...you know the old saying "One awwwwwww CHIT gets rid of ALL your atta boys" ...they seem to always remember the failures (not that the good Doctor has had many) ......

dd
Old 07-13-2007, 11:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

W.T. I think I have found my Producer ...my people will be in touch with YOUR people .... C.I. give W.T. a call and line it up ...this guy has a way with words and obviously a good eye for tallent !!

dd
Old 07-13-2007, 11:40 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

C.I. ...you know the old saying "One awwwwwww CHIT gets rid of ALL your atta boys" ...they seem to always remember the failures (not that the good Doctor has had many) ......

dd
It wasn't a failure DD since you learned something just as we did through your sharing.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:23 PM

DD, THIS IS DEFFINTLY GOING TO HAVE TO BE PAY-PREVIEW I CAN SEE IT ALREADY,IAM PRETTY SURE IT MIGHT EVEN TOP THE THE TOP 10 PROGRAMS EVERY WATCH,
Old 07-13-2007, 01:06 PM
Fork Horn

are you serious haha. I voted no
Old 07-13-2007, 01:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: goos_blues

are you serious haha. I voted no
AHHHHHHH YOUR A FAWN( YOUNG-IN ) YOU WILL SEE THE ERROR IN YOUR WAYS .... AS YOU GROW ON THE FORUM YOU TO WILL SEE THE LIGHT !
dd
Old 07-13-2007, 01:18 PM
Fork Horn

Ive been a member since 2002 and have read the forum for even longer. Although i havent posted much. Ive read millions

Old 07-13-2007, 02:00 PM
Dominant Buck

Sounds like one of Stealthys spare alias.

Quick Reply: DD TV Show or Not ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.