Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 20 point double droptine buck spotted >

20 point double droptine buck spotted

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

20 point double droptine buck spotted

Old 07-24-2007, 03:36 PM
8mm
Typical Buck

Default RE: 20 point double droptine buck spotted

lol yea i guess u got me there tony i still got that pic on my space lol
Old 07-25-2007, 10:33 PM

[/align]I don't think it's nice to go around calling people liars. I for one have some pretty amazing stories about things that have happened to me outdoors, but am pretty reserved about sharing them BECAUSE they're pretty unbelievable and I don't like being called a liar. But it's also not cool to consistently throw out BS that can't be substantiated with photos or witnesses, especially when it's pretty blatant BS. To those of you waiting for pics of the panthers and the drop tine buck, don't hold your breath.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:53 PM

nice the bukck is still in velvet! lol
Old 07-26-2007, 03:51 PM
Typical Buck

Still in velvet with about another month to grow. The stupid thing has ran out on the road in front of more than one person, itll probably get hit. It is getting more popular around town, so this will probably be the year it disappears.. theres a TON of poachers here. Hopefully I, or someone else can get at least a picture of it before anything happens.

It lives in a small patch of woods, and theres a corn field right across the road from it, so I assume thats why people almost hit it sometimes..... FOR EVERYONE WHO SAYS IT WOULDNT SHOW ITSELF THAT MUCH... it does.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:59 PM

ORIGINAL: bristowboy_20

It lives in a small patch of woods, and theres a corn field right across the road from it, so I assume thats why people almost hit it sometimes..... FOR EVERYONE WHO SAYS IT WOULDNT SHOW ITSELF THAT MUCH... it does.
If you know where it lives, AND people SEE it ALL THE TIME....WHY cant you get any pictures of it???
Old 07-26-2007, 04:03 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: the bees knees

ORIGINAL: bristowboy_20

If you know where it lives, AND people SEE it ALL THE TIME....WHY cant you get any pictures of it???
like I said before.. Ill try. I promise
Old 07-26-2007, 09:37 PM
Fork Horn

go sit where it is always seen with a camera, or where u know it lves, a buck like that is worth a day off at work or two
Old 07-27-2007, 08:30 AM

Up here in Alberta if I say I saw a 20 point buck some well ask you mean on one main beam? That is because we can hunt mainly 3 point or larger elk or 6 point and larger elk. Wow a 3 point elk or even a 6 point elk you might be thinking is not that big, well no not if it was a6 point total rack, but when it is 6 pointer on 1 main beam then it is a large rack. So when the law up here says that you can hunt a 6 point or lager elk, it has to have 6 points on 1 main beam. So we would consider him a 6 x6 elk...or as you all would say a 12 pointer. Any how I am glade you got to see such a monster buck....hopefully you'll get a picture of it so we can all see this magnifient beauty.

Old 07-27-2007, 12:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dude, if he continuelly crosses a little section of road, set up in the brush with a camcorder and wait for him to pop out and dawn and dusk.