Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

deer cain black magic

Old 07-09-2007, 01:47 PM

Default RE: deer cain black magic

i hoestly havent had any of those canes, magic or whatever work. i did put some buck jam over a pile of apples and they got demolished, but i think it was more ofthe corn. i would say jus use corn instead of all that, i doubt anything can beat a consistant supply of corn a month or so before the season and all the way thru, just to atleast keep them in the general area.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:15 PM

Man, that looks like a crater in the picture!!! The deer really tore that up! Neat pic!!
Old 07-09-2007, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I tried the black magic three years ago and they still havent touched it haha! Now regular deer co-cane they absolutely tear it up, i once had a hole about like IL cornfed has about three years ago but i stopped putting it in! But NO black magic never worked for me either!
Youre probably better off with a stump and a few bottles of table salt! Good Luck!
Old 07-09-2007, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I placed alot of Black Magic out last season and they really didnt care for it, but like cornfed said it just needed time to dissolve because this year the deer are all over it.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:04 PM
8mm
Typical Buck

i tryed buck jam this past year an i got nothing i am going back to deer cain that is the best i think an salt blocks
Old 07-10-2007, 01:50 AM
Typical Buck

I used Buck Jam last year and to me its by far the best I've ever seen. I killed a few deer last season off of it. I would just mix it with corn to help them find it then when the corn was gone, the deer kept digging. They liked the APPLE and P-nut butter the best.
Old 07-16-2007, 09:27 PM

ORIGINAL: redneck buck hunter

I put this stuff out about a month ago and not one deer touched it so i finally put some corn out with it and the deer walk rite over without as much as kicking it up a tiny bit. I dont why it isnt workign ive had great sucsess with it at different locations. Has any one else had this happen to you?
Been using it since nov. of last year and I've had good luck with the stuff . I put a new bag out once every 2 months on 2 sites . I'm even paterning deer on them now . My advice is give it time so the deer can find it . Trust me it works . NO SHAAAT
Old 07-16-2007, 10:47 PM

Well i just checked it again yesterday and the deer finally started to dig in it. i guess the stuff does work but it sure did take long anough.
Old 07-17-2007, 06:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

24 hours after placing black magic out. Already digging.

Old 07-17-2007, 08:31 AM

Are you talking about liquid deer cocain?
Brett

Quick Reply: deer cain black magic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.