HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   How are spending father's day (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/194417-how-spending-fathers-day.html)

whitetaildreamer 06-14-2007 08:06 PM

How are spending father's day

Going out with my boys to set a couple more tree stands, then blowing some smoke with the ML's and ending the day with dinner at my Mom and Dad's (grandma's and grandpa's). Not a bad day eh? How about you?

Arrowmaster 06-14-2007 08:48 PM

RE: How are spending father's day

I'll be headed to see my dad and do a lot of BSing. But then again I make sure I check on my parents everyday. Life is too short...

TN Deer Hunter 06-14-2007 09:20 PM

I will probally be working the railroad don't care if your a father or not all they care about is moving trains

moose1915 06-15-2007 01:17 AM

ORIGINAL: TN Deer Hunter

I will probally be working the railroad don't care if your a father or not all they care about is moving trains
i work for CSX too!;)

Red Lion 06-15-2007 06:43 AM

I will be working around the house, catching some of the U.S. Open and continuing to celebrate my daughters second birthday, as she is a father's day baby.

kshunter 06-15-2007 07:19 AM

I'm going Walleye Fishing with my father!

Colorado Luckydog 06-15-2007 07:39 AM

I've got four new guns I haven't fired yet.[:@] I'll be shooting them early Sunday morning, in the Rocky Mountains.I'll also be shooting my new bow.I really need to get my 50 and 60 yard pin dialed in. The rest of the day will be spent with the family.:DWe are going to find out today if we are having a girl or a boy, so either way, we will have much to celebrate!!!;)

TN Deer Hunter 06-15-2007 07:47 AM

So you know what I am talking about there moose what part you work me I am on nashville div. CG PM

Red Lion 06-15-2007 08:07 AM

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

I've got four new guns I haven't fired yet.[:@] I'll be shooting them early Sunday morning, in the Rocky Mountains.I'll also be shooting my new bow.I really need to get my 50 and 60 yard pin dialed in. The rest of the day will be spent with the family.:DWe are going to find out today if we are having a girl or a boy, so either way, we will have much to celebrate!!!;)
Cool! My wife and I just found out this past Tuesday that we have our second daughter on the way! I hope that you and your wife find out, boy or girl that he/she is growing and healthy.

liveoutdoors 06-15-2007 09:04 AM

Been trying to get my dad back on the lake for years now, but he has fully converted to fishing off the surf now and I can't stand it. We settled on a day golf instead of a day on the lake. Fine trade-off for me as he would have kicked my ass fishing anyway...