Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Any members here of North American Hunting Club? >

Any members here of North American Hunting Club?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Any members here of North American Hunting Club?

Old 04-20-2007, 09:39 AM
Fork Horn

Default Any members here of North American Hunting Club?

I was just wondering if it's worth it or not? And whether, or not, you get to test decent products like they advertise?
Old 04-20-2007, 03:12 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Any members here of North American Hunting Club?

I was wondering the same thing. I doubt there is much of a chance to try new products. You still get a magazine subscription I think and maybe a free gift. I hope someone will answer your question.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:52 PM
Typical Buck

I was a member about a year or two ago and i got to field test a gun cleaning cloth to use after your gun got wet out in the field,it was supposed to dry it off real quick.The total cost of the cloth was like 3 dollars,so it wasn't anything big,but they do let you field test things.I let my membership run out and i never renewed.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:02 PM

My company participated in a field test from the other end. We had 200 NAHC members test our product. It worked out very well for us.

GSG
Old 04-20-2007, 04:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm a Life Member of the NAHC and yes it's worth it to me , I'm also in the filed test program and have tested alot of good products in which I kept after I sent my review.
Old 04-20-2007, 05:24 PM
Typical Buck

I have been a NAHC member for several years but will probably let my membership run out . There is no moderating or administrating on their forums and the Archery Forum has literally gone to the Dipwads . Got a bunch of kiddie acting folks that post a lot of worthless mispelled crap . If they were on any other site , they'd be Long Gone ! If anyone complains , they just get worse . Over there , the inmates are running the asylum !

As for Field Testing . I field tested a 99 cent pack of Mosquito Repellant Towlettes , a spool of thread to show if there is a breeze and just recently got a Friction Turkey Call from QuakerBoy . I have never won anything on any of their Drawings ........
Old 04-20-2007, 05:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Have to agree with Ed about the forums on there site , thats why I don't get involed with theres , as for the field test program .
Once I told them I was strictly a bow hunter for whitetail and turkeys they stoped sending me all the gun stuff and now its just archery , deer and turkeys products.
Old 04-20-2007, 08:36 PM
Fork Horn

I am a member, have been for probably 2 years. I have tested a knife, and I just got a little guaze thing that is supposed to stop the bleeding really fast when you get cut, it kind of shrinks and clings to the cut, actually worked fairly good.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

This has been asked about many times here. And it always winds up the same - most don't care for it.

They are always sending you stuff and it is then you're responsibility to return it by such and such date or you will be billed. It usually starts out with some cheapo medalian or "coin" that is #1 in a series if 10 or something. The first is free............we'll send the others regularly, don't return them we'll bill you. They are constantly selling or trying to push some sortof girl scout cookies.

And that's my view from here.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:30 PM
Fork Horn

I tried it when they first formed...then, they tounted hunting on club property, etc,free trials etc. I never saw any of this, just over priced cook books that I didn't order. I did not renew after one time. JMO
Dan

Quick Reply: Any members here of North American Hunting Club?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.