Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Place your vote!!

Old 04-16-2007, 08:37 PM
Typical Buck

Default Place your vote!!

What took place today in Viginia is absolutely horrible and unbelieveable but the media is already trying to jumponthis and use it as a reason for gun control.

Go to this link and place your vote so far its one sided for guns!!http://abcnews.go.com/US/BeSeenBeHeard/popup?id=3046132
Old 04-16-2007, 09:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Place your vote!!

As soon as Hillary gets in (and it scares the hell out of me that she has a good chance) she and Pelosi (sp?) and the other idiots will cram extreme gun control lawsas hard as they can.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:26 AM

It is really unfortunate what happened, but the first thing I thought of was that the anti-gun people are going to eat this up and it looks like they didn't waste anytime in doing so.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:50 AM
RMA
Fork Horn

DONE...gun control is a CROCK of SH$$. Would be even more illegal guns on the streets.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am feeling a deep need to buy a gun today, because I may not be able to tomorrow.
Old 04-17-2007, 09:56 AM

I read something in the local paper last week about Pa wants all gun owners to register every fire arm they have and then pay a yearly 10$ fee to keep them.I did'nt read the whole article so I cant go into depth on it.Just seems like big brother is slowely taking away our rights.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:32 AM
Fork Horn

it's the same here in Australia, there on the band wangon for tougher gun laws as soon as they heard about the shootings today.
yes it is a alful thing that happened, but why make us all to suffer,
same when that nut case down in tassie went off the rails and shot 35 people, they had the chance to take him out but they wanted to take him alive.
WHY""""" beats me, they have a big trial, put him behind bars and the poor old tax payer has to look after him.
you take some ones life and you deserve the same, the laws are leaning the wrong way.[:'(]
Old 04-17-2007, 10:34 AM
Fork Horn

Wow. I didn't expect the current results to look like that.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:40 AM

I think it is great that the vote tilts so far toward no at this point.

Maybe people are starting to see that guns are just tools. It is the intention of the person firing the gun that makes the difference.

GSG
Old 04-17-2007, 10:40 AM

I was thinking about postingup something like this, glad to see someone beat me to it! Sen. McCain already made a statement about gun control as well, he said something to the effect of the incident won't change his views.

Quick Reply: Place your vote!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.