Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Hunts for youth with life threatening illnesses >

Hunts for youth with life threatening illnesses

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunts for youth with life threatening illnesses

Old 04-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hunts for youth with life threatening illnesses

I can barely pay the rent and own no land... but I do have guns/gear, and knowledge and time to share. I can run it by a landowner that lets me spring turkey hunt his place, or I could find a friend with a boat and talk him into a fishing trip (Lake Simcoe or Georgian Bay), or secure an ice shack for some ice fishing (Lake Nippissing). We aren't the best anglers, but we're good hosts.
No garuntees but feel free to add me to your list of possible helpers.

Southern to central Ontario.

Old 04-11-2007, 11:55 AM

If you ever need a taxidermist to do the mounts for these kids, I want todo a few deer mounts. Please email me at [email protected].
http://www.outdoor-dreams.com
Nina
Old 04-18-2007, 02:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

My husband and I are in MN. For now we have just taken other family with us fishing and he hasn't been hunting real long so I tell him about this thread so he can tell you what he would be comfortable with. He is just getting back to work so as soon as we can I'll send some of your much needed funds. I'll also give my pastor the website info, and maybe be able to get my church involved. We also get up to the boundary waters too! But like I said I'll have my husband get in contact with you. And thank you for the wonderful work you do.