Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Deer hunting the hard way!!!

Old 03-31-2007, 06:37 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Deer hunting the hard way!!!

That might leave a mark!
Old 03-31-2007, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

You know its funny someone shoudl post this, I drive 50 miles to work one way down one of the deadliest wi hiways for deer. Hwy 73 between neillsville and pittsville, then 13 from pittsville to Wi. Rapids. I have seen numerous car deer collisions its not funny. I travel this stretcht during prime deer movement. After having several near misses in the last 2 weeks I realized my deer whistels were not helping at all. So I bought a Hornet Deer Avoidance System. this thing is the best thing I have ever found. In the last week of having it installed My sightings of deer have dropped by atleast 80%. The system sends out a variable wave legnth up to 1700 feet and i tell ya, deer do not like this sound. I have never seen deer scatter back into the woods the same way they came like this untill i put this on and hooked it up. It will save alot of money and possible your life. check it out here xp3hornet.com. IT WORKS!!!!!

Yea, Those deer whistles don't work. I've been lucky, a few close calls but never hit one yet. I've never wasted the money on those whistles but I'm interested in the Hornet thing. I'll have to do a google search and check them out, not that I'd buy that, just to look.
Old 03-31-2007, 08:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Crazy pics!!
Old 04-02-2007, 04:07 AM

wow that sux
Old 04-02-2007, 07:43 AM

You know if PETA was in charge, those crazy deer would take the cross walk and not be running into cars.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey i found a shed in the second pic!!
Old 04-06-2007, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

If deer whistles worked the insurance companies would be handing them out free of charge just to cut back on the claims they have to pay each year. Instead, they spend their money stocking coyotes and mountain lions in PA to keep the herd down.
Old 04-07-2007, 12:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

I was bored so I did little research about those (took me few mins but wouldn't you know it, i didn't pay attention to the site address) and no human was killed and all had minor injuries.
Old 04-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: 125py

Hey i found a shed in the second pic!!
Ididnt even notice that the first timeIlooked through the pix. lol
Old 04-08-2007, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

The next thing you know some car company will be using a deer catch as an option though I don't think it will put the gun manufactuers out of business.

Quick Reply: Deer hunting the hard way!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.