Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

illinois lease

Old 03-17-2007, 08:43 PM

Default illinois lease

hey guys,
my name is robert earhart, and i'm new to the forum.
i live in virginia, and am an avid lifetime bowhunter.
i have hunted the midwest for a few years now, with moderate success. i guess moderate would be considered good. this past year, i decided to look into leasing some farms in illinois. i had the pleasure of meeting a gentleman who controls many properties in west central illinois.
i tried to put together a small (5) group of buddies to aquire some prime hunting land, but had to give up on them (procrastinaters). so as a last resort this year (time is running out) decided to try and find 4 other quality hunters here on the forum to join me in a venture of a lifetime at a reasonable price. i have all details, as i have been doing all the work, on site scouting, regular updates on availiable properties. i have answers to all your questions. non resident drawings start april 30th. there are some 20,000 plus non-res. tags for ill. last year, they had tags left over.
serious inquires only. this is the way to go!!!

Old 03-18-2007, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: illinois lease

Don't pay to hunt.......sorry.