Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Killing Deer From Airboats

Old 03-19-2007, 07:56 AM

Default RE: Killing Deer From Airboats

ORIGINAL: ranger56528

If the guns were unloaded and in a case,you can drive(boat) around all you want in the boat in Mn.But I wouldnt want to get caught with a uncased gun let alone loaded....Its still a motor veh..Iam sure the GW just didnt want to tell him what he realy wanted to tell him...Its about as dumb as driving down a ditch,hwy or gravel road on a atv,motorbike,car/trk with a uncased gun.Not a very bright move unless you have a CCW and its not conciderd a hunting caliber if itshunting season......and then you still have to be carefull on the laws.......
I should have clarified, but they were planning to use a canoe to go down the river and hunt from, so no motor.