Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

girls hunting clothes?

Old 03-13-2007, 01:08 PM
Typical Buck

Default girls hunting clothes?

ok I don’t know about how the you feel about this,but I get pretty frustrated when im trying to find hunting clothes, boots, cloves etcthat actually fit myFiancé properly(crotch hangs down to far, cloves to big etc)and I have been to just about every store out there trying to get her what she needs.. Bass Pro, cabelas, Gander Mountain you name it. Is there any store that actually acknowledges that girls are getting into this sport more and more and are making clothes to fit them now? I sure as heck hope in the very near future more peoplerealize it needs to be done!! My Fiancéloves this sport just as much as i do and shouldn’t be thoughtotherwise by retailers. i know it would be ten times better for her if she could get clothes and bootsto fit her like us guys have clothes to fit us.
Sorry for the venting. it just bothers me
If you know of a place where I can find clothes please let me know
thanks
Jeff S.

Old 03-13-2007, 01:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: girls hunting clothes?

I don't think it is an accident, most of use would agree that women look better without clothes, so we don't make them any!

Just kidding. I have two daughters that hunt, so I'm sure I'll be dealing with this issue at some point... Let me know when you figure it out...
Old 03-13-2007, 03:29 PM

http://cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templa...left*cat601085

I thought you said you looked on Cabela's...?
Old 03-13-2007, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

There's more and more companies out there who are making hunting clothing for women. SHE Safari and Foxxy Huntress are two of the newer ones, and I know Scent-Lok has an entire line of women's clothing as well.

Keep looking, you'll eventually find what you're looking for.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:18 PM

AMEN TO THAT JEFF!!!! I can never find boots or clothes for women so I have almost all men's stuff.....it is craziness! I want the good camo too, because the one pair of women's pants I found were up to my belly button and really ugly.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:40 PM
Fork Horn

i could care less what i look like in the woods.... but sum nice women boots would be great... but i have no idea where to get women clothes
Old 03-13-2007, 07:45 PM

hummm/ i bet bill Jordon will see this,. and bingo!!., i too have the same problem with my daughter ., but we manage to get by.,
Old 03-13-2007, 10:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Fashion Bug has a line of camo thongs , what else do you need
Old 03-13-2007, 10:53 PM
Fork Horn

I know that Scent Lok, Bass Pro Shop and Cabelas has women's camo clothes for hunting. Bass Pro Shop and Cabelas both carry womens hunting boots. You are not looking hard enough if you can't find them, I see them in all of my hunting catologs that I get from these stores.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:17 AM
Typical Buck

melsheeba and Predator26. i saw them andyour right they have SOME stuff but go and try and find something decent. like a boot that is confortable for walkingand warm so you can spend hours in a deer stand.or hunting coat that is quiet and affordable like it is in men. you cant tell me just because they throw a few items in there store for them its even close to equal.

Quick Reply: girls hunting clothes?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.