Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 If you till it you will hunt! Ontario Hunt Opportunity. >

If you till it you will hunt! Ontario Hunt Opportunity.

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

If you till it you will hunt! Ontario Hunt Opportunity.

Old 03-13-2007, 08:02 AM
Fork Horn

Default If you till it you will hunt! Ontario Hunt Opportunity.

If you want to rifle hunt on 100acres + 2500acres of public landin Bancroft,Ontario.... One hour from Kingston, 4hours from Niagara falls, 8 hours from Detroit.
I was wondering if anyone had farm implements and a tractor they could trailor up here to till and plant some food plots for/with me. I have a pretty good 65hp tractor but i would need implements to work the ground and seed. I have stands and the area picked out. It totals about 10 acres combined. Great hunting up here and hunt all you want for free. Just got to do some work for me first....
I NEED TO BUY A BUSH HOG AS WELL.....SEND PICTURES

Old 03-13-2007, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: If you till it you will hunt! Ontario Hunt Opportunity.

I can't believe noone has jumped on that oppurtunity yet, sounds fair enough. How far is that from Virginia(lol).
Old 03-13-2007, 08:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like a great deal, but it is WAY TOO FAR from Texas.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:20 PM
Fork Horn

Eh shwarcher im familiar with your area as my family had a business in your town there as for food plots hit your local farm store get them to help you out as for asking for help theres nobody in this place to help you but a few ****** ones that like to be funny as you can tell.. im in your same situation as im going to try and do a few food plots my self if you really want to try the no till just take a harrow to the ground and get some no till biologic. good luck to you buddy As for KILLER PRIMATE. yup seem like you a funny, knocking the way someone tries to do a a quick story blab about kids but yet calls someone a girl........... hummmmm.

Old 03-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Fork Horn

those are some fine sheds i havent found any yet.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:35 PM

nice sheds
Old 03-14-2007, 04:46 PM
Fork Horn

Well shwarcher apparently comments are disappering from this form which suits me just fine since my last post was erased or removed, ok now im familiar with your area as my family had a buisness there in bancroft.. head to your local tsc and talk to them about a food plot for deer they will help. If not get your self a few harrows and work the ground with them and get that no till food plot stuff from bass pro in toronto. Couple of hours from you. hope this helps.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Fork Horn

Where are you located? P.M me. I could use the help, and you can hunt my properies with me for Turkey, Deer, and Bear. bow or gun. Looking forward to it.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry 99 - I deleted your post in error [] I reopened it

The other posts deleted were not a mistake/error.
Old 03-16-2007, 05:30 AM
Fork Horn

Doesnt matter to me AJ52 just didnt like the stuff being said thats all And schwarcher thanks for the offer but im not up that way as much as id likt to but ill keep it in mind. Like i say hit your local tsc and they will help you im in the process of doing some food ploting right now im my part of the promise land. I do like the bear thing . ill p.m you a little later.

Quick Reply: If you till it you will hunt! Ontario Hunt Opportunity.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.