Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

PA Deer Processors

Old 12-09-2002, 12:05 PM

Default PA Deer Processors

Anyone have a recomended deer processor in the PGH Area. I don't mind traveling into wash or butler. The old standby butcher that I've used for years isn't doing them this year. I have one hangin now and have a couple more tags I would like to fill but don't want to if I can't find a processor. Thanks
Old 12-09-2002, 06:21 PM
Spike

Default RE: PA Deer Processors

Me and my buddy process all of our own deer. We are only 15 but we have the equipment at his house and we do a good job. We dont just hack up the meat like some people do. We live around the crafton area in pittsburgh. What all would you want done?

P.S. I'd have to check with my friend and his dad but if we're allowed we'd be pleased to do it.

Buck Boy

Old 12-10-2002, 07:06 AM

a guy that works with my dad is doing the one I got on sat. but thanks for the offer. I am going back out this sat so I'll keep you in mind. I like just the straight cuts with the straps and ground meat. should I communicate with you through this board or you can email me your number [email protected] also about how much are lookin to do a deer.
Old 12-10-2002, 02:27 PM
Spike

I'd say around 40 or 50 bucks. You can email me at [email protected] if you'd like.

Buck Boy