Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Huntin Joke

Old 12-06-2002, 08:40 AM

Default Huntin Joke

You guys might like this one

A father and son went hunting together for the first time. The father said, "Stay here and be very QUIET. I'll be across the field."

A few minutes later, the father heard a bloodcurdling scream and ran back to his son. "What's wrong?" the father asked. "I told you to be
quiet."

The son answered, "Look, I was quiet when the snake slithered across my feet. I was quiet when the bear breathed down my neck. I didn't move a muscle when the skunk climbed over my shoulder. I closed my eyes and held my breath when the wasp stung me. I didn't cough when I swallowed the gnat. I didn't cuss or scratch when the poison oak started itching. But when the two chipmunks crawled up my pant legs and said, 'Should we eat them here or take them with us?' Well, I guess I just panicked."

Old 12-06-2002, 09:04 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Huntin Joke

thats a cute joke. I did hear that one before. thanks for refreshing my memory.

LIFE MEMBER: United Bowhunters of PA. >>------> (x)