Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

any other girls on this site?

Old 02-08-2007, 01:32 PM

Default RE: any other girls on this site?

I am a girl and love deer,hog and turkey hunting as well as fishing and atv's in the mud and I am a grandma!
Old 02-08-2007, 03:25 PM

ORIGINAL: xHuntingGalx

Hey, yeah i hunt and im a girl...im the only girl in my entire school that goes hunting and actually kills animals...weird huh? last year i decided to try it out, and during gun season i shot my first doe. then, this year i decided to try bowhunting and i got my first deer with a bow...a buck!! it was actually a little small and sorta big for a 6 point. also, i went turkey hunting last year and killed a jake. i was just as happy by killing that as i was killing my buck. so, am i the only girl on here? also, is it weird that i hunt and im a girl?
welcome to the forum. I'm a girl also, 16 years old. I have been hunting ever since I was 12 (legal hunting age for PA) and have killed about 8 deer. I do taxidermy as well, been into it for 3 years.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:33 AM

this lil gal likes turkey and deer huntin the best, but would love to try coyote huntin this year, too! hopefully i will get out to do a lil shed huntin this afternoon! it is great to know there are this many gals on this site!
Old 02-12-2007, 12:27 PM

I'm another one of those girls who hunts!!

Old 02-12-2007, 12:32 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: superstrutter

Girls? You mean girls hunt? Before you know it one will want to run for President.I wish I could get my wife to hunt with me. I've triedbut she just does not like it.
THAT girl doesn't hunt - good luck getting her to touch a firearm...

Old 02-12-2007, 12:51 PM

Does it really matter if someone on this site is male or female? I figure as long as you are a "deerhunter" then welcome aboard. [&:]
Old 02-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-13-2007, 06:42 PM

ORIGINAL: LSR Huntress

I'm another one of those girls who hunts!!
LSR Huntress: YOU STOLE MY AVATAR! Just kidding...The kitty can be shared...
Old 02-14-2007, 02:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think it is great that you hunt - if you enjoy it. I always felt different about girls (not having sisters), until I had two daughters. Man -they're tougher than I thought! Just as tough as boys, but not so into enjoying the domination thing like boys do. My seven year old went hunting this year and got a small buck. My five year old went a few times (while riding in my pack) but we didn't have much luck, we did have a great time though. I hope they don't grow out of it.

I also have two boys, but I guess it isn't so surprising to hear that they hunt too, well the ten year old. My youngest will be two in a couple weeks, but I'm sure he'll be out there.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:09 PM
Typical Buck

not sure why but no one else but me and one other guy hunt in my whole school. kinda strange. And no im a guy.

Quick Reply: any other girls on this site?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.