Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

any other girls on this site?

Old 03-12-2007, 08:36 PM

Default RE: any other girls on this site?

Darn, I look like someone! I like to think no one else in the world looks like me, but if sheis cool than I guess its ok!
Old 03-13-2007, 12:46 PM
Typical Buck

yeah my Fiancé get on here some. i got her started hunting last year and she got her first buck this year(well first deer also) she has shot plenty of small game,ducks,coyotes, coons,and is going to try her luck at turkey's this spring. i cant believe i got so lucky to have a partner who loves this sport as much as i do. she even does compitions with her bowand sporting clays now.
ok im done boasting..lol. but you guys who dont have their partner enjoying the outdoors dont know what your missing. its great.
Jeff S

Old 03-13-2007, 09:01 PM
Fork Horn

I think its awesome for all you women hunters out there doing what you enjoy. The hunting community needs more women in the sport to help keep the sport alive...Im huge into hunting and it was awesome to watch myfather take my mother out for the first time this year in MANY years. She killed her first deer in 20 years...Ever since that day she talks about "next time".
Old 03-14-2007, 10:34 PM

Girls that hunt??? I will admit I don't think that is in anyway wierd! Infact, that has to be one of the most amazingly attractive things a girl could do! If someone gives you girls a hard time! Simply tell them to kiss your ass because I think most fellas on here will agree you are hard to come by and it is amazing to see you keeping the sport alive in the opposite sex! I go to Purdue University and if I had a dollar for every girl that thought it was "mean" I killed animals I'd be rich! So don't think it is wierd you hunt! Keep the sport alive ladies!!!!!
Old 03-16-2007, 06:13 AM
Fork Horn

LOL... they say their is a exact copy of everyone out there somewhere

I happened to see mine last weekend.. its rather freaky looking at someone that looks just like yourself[:-]
Old 03-18-2007, 01:04 AM

Since, there is so many of you lovely ladies, I have a question for you. I have two daughters(9 and 12)and I'm interested in getting them into hunting. They both have been to several 3d shoots in the past, but have lost interest as they've gotten older. Here's my question,"How were you introduced to hunting?"
Old 03-18-2007, 11:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

You got to be kidding me. Girls hunting is so ridulious and should leave it to the men. A womens place needs to stay home and keep our place clean and prepare my food. He-He, just kidding girls, I just couldn't resist pulling a Ralph Cramden.
I see a few women up here solo hunting in the harshest conditions, they are some tough ole hydes and I'm not scared of too many things but some them could raise the hair on a grizz's back.

Bobby
Old 03-18-2007, 02:41 PM

akhunt,

i have always had the desire to hunt since i was around 6 years old, and old enough to shoot. i had never lost interest. my dad just ALWAYS included me in hunting and fishing though.he never left me at home to go with the guys, which just really made me love it even more!! i say keep bringing them, and teaching them about how wonderful it really is!