Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Video of Hunt

Old 01-29-2007, 12:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Video of Hunt

this is a video i made of my hunt this past weekendwith two JavelinasI shot at ~220 and ~240 yards. There is a decent white tail buck in the video as well that I passed on.If you continue to watch for a little bit after i shot hte second Javelina, he will come out again and you can get a somewhat decentlook athim.

I have another video that is much larger with a bunch of white tails on it. The video I took of all the deer is really HUGE so im not sure if I can host it somewhere or not, but I am checking on that because there were a few really nice bucks on video.

ps. the quality isnt fantastic because i had the video camera zoomed in all the way, but you can still easily make out the animals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLt38AKwLnE
Old 01-29-2007, 04:08 PM

Default RE: Video of Hunt

that was nice footage and good shooting!

they say pigs are one of the smartest animals, but those javelinas weren't smart enough to know that after that gun shot the one pig was dead. i wonder what was going through their heads. i liked how that buck was just staring at them at the end. like "what heck happened to those guys?"
Old 01-29-2007, 04:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Video of Hunt

ORIGINAL: NiceAndBlue

that was nice footage and good shooting!

they say pigs are one of the smartest animals, but those javelinas weren't smart enough to know that after that gun shot the one pig was dead. i wonder what was going through their heads. i liked how that buck was just staring at them at the end. like "what heck happened to those guys?"

yeah the buck looked like "whoa sucks to be them"