Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Seaons almost done

Old 01-06-2007, 08:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Seaons almost done

Well now that this season is almost over ... I guess this forum is going to be a littlie less actvie.
With the exception of talking about scouting and hunting tips for next season.
So tell me what are your plans for next season , I'm gonna be looking for new and diffrent place's to hunt.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:24 AM

Default RE: Seaons almost done

got permission to hunt this small area it only took till the last day of the hunting season to be able to get on the land but theres only 2 of us and its got alot of sign,the owner seen earler 6 bucks together earlier during the season , so hoppfully during bow next year i can set up in a nice area,
also thinking of hunting new york next year a friend of mine has permisson to hunt 300 acres ,he said its not uncommon to see 20 deer a day in this area
Old 01-06-2007, 09:50 AM

Mine is already done, I have 311 days and a wake up to go [X(]
Old 01-06-2007, 11:51 AM

My season has been over for a while I bought a New Jacket for next season already. Help my friends who got me into Deerhunting with the Food plots ans scouting to learn as much as I can and attempt to shoot a Buck this year. But only a good Buck even though I have not shot a Buck out of respect to my friends I will only shoot as shooter Buck. Even though they say I can shoot any Buck cause I haven't shot one yet.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:53 AM
Typical Buck

Well I plan to make my first bow purchase sometime soon. I'm still looking at a few. I hear you can get good prices on them now though.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:14 PM

Seasons ended here too. I'm going to scout a little bit and plant some food for the deer. I'm also going to practice shooting so I can stay in shape for next season
Old 01-06-2007, 08:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

RD Hunter, our season has been over for a few days now. I am just going to be looking for new areas and always keeping my hunting abilities in check.