Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Thought Deer was Done

Old 12-30-2006, 09:26 PM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Thought Deer was Done

This is what gives hunting a bad name! You realy piss me off. Rich
Old 12-30-2006, 10:07 PM
Fork Horn

yeah im a bad hunter cause it got the gun passed to me wat should ive done.. asked the caliber looked in my regs (since i carry them) then not shot. yeah right like there was time to ask. and i piss u off and i give hunting a bad name i was carrying a 45-70 for jesus christ and if i new it was illegal i wouldnt of posted anything.
Old 12-30-2006, 10:31 PM
Fork Horn

Hey someone report this so know anti hunter stuff gets started i was reading the rules. or tell me how to close account

sorry for all you guys i pissed off my mistake if i knew it was illegal i wouldnt of done it i love to hunt and would neva do anything to ruin it forever.
Old 12-31-2006, 12:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

okboar, hey man take some positive and negativethings from this, but dont say something thats gonna get you banned. First off, not all adults are good role models for what is right and wrong. Secondly, learn from this and just dont do it again. Its ok to stand in the woods or a field and say "Im not taking that shot" you will feel better in the long run if you know you did the right thing. Obviously you are a young hunter and we have all been there, and you arent the first person that shot a deer with a less than acceptable gun. Just please dont get discouraged with some of the negativity that the guys have said. LEARN FROM IT. Im betting you wouldnt take that shot again. (take the 270 from now on, its better even up close than a 45-70 for tiny little deer )
Old 12-31-2006, 03:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, what Mossy said. Especially the part about all adults not being good role models. If you are new to hunting you need to try and find someone you think is ethical and who will teach you the "right" way to hunt.
Learn from this experience and I hope your season next year is more successful.
Old 12-31-2006, 06:50 AM

okboarhunter:

Every hunter makes boo boos from time to time:i made them just like everyone else.Learn from it and let it go. Do not get discouraged by it. Get those OK pigs.
Old 12-31-2006, 07:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

See if your state has a hunters safety course, it seems like you really need one. I can't believe anybody would use a .204, but only a real idiot would use a .17 on deer. You need different adult supervision on your hunting.
Old 12-31-2006, 09:11 AM
Fork Horn

okboarhunter,

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45645
Old 12-31-2006, 10:26 AM

ORIGINAL: mello_collins

okboarhunter,

LOL! That was great!
Old 12-31-2006, 10:37 AM

ORIGINAL: mello_collins

okboarhunter,

Priceless!

Quick Reply: Thought Deer was Done

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.