Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 anyone play deer hunting games? >

anyone play deer hunting games?

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

anyone play deer hunting games?

Old 12-22-2006, 01:00 PM

Default anyone play deer hunting games?

does anyone play any deer hunting video games like
"deer hunter 4" or "cabelas deer hunt 06"??
Old 12-22-2006, 01:10 PM

Default RE: anyone play deer hunting games?

I played Cabelas 06 for alittle while, I kept getting in trouble for running over animals with the four wheeler.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:20 PM

lol i love that one im currently playing deer hunter 4 for pc not the best graphics but quite an expirience.
these games realy help with patcience and paying atention cuz you still have to waitlistenfor the deer.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:56 PM

Big Buck Hunter when having a bit to eat and beer at a couple of the local watering holes.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:04 PM

ORIGINAL: whitetailstalker14

lol i love that one im currently playing deer hunter 4 for pc not the best graphics but quite an expirience.
these games realy help with patcience and paying atention cuz you still have to waitlistenfor the deer.
I have the PC version of this and I'm gonna sound like a total idiot for this, but I never could get it to go past the hunt planning screen where you select your gear. How do you get it to go any further?

I don't have a manual. Don't ask why. I don't wanna get anybody in trouble.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:07 PM

Anybody got a bootleg version they could send me? How much are they brand new? The PC version that is.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

used to play the Deer Hunter games...but havent..kinda grew out of them...though online hunts were awesome and now that high speed connections are common i bet they run great..

metal donnie.....try to find the website for them...you need a "patch" to make it run...i had that problem with one of them...download the patches and it should run great...i dont remember the websites...try searching for it and search for "deer hunter 2004 patch" should find it
Old 12-22-2006, 03:49 PM
Fork Horn

I play Call of Duty online. Blood bath and kills and be killed[8D]gauranteed!
Old 12-22-2006, 03:59 PM

I still play hunting games on the comp.It keeps me young and good looking all so.

Check this bad boy I shot while playing hunting unlimited 4. I all so, Well the kids got Most the DH4,5andcabellas .I like for online the DH4.The graphics as mention not great but fun as hell. DH2003 has to many bugs to play online. Trophy hunter 2003is all right all so for online playing.

8 gauge levels them quite nice.
Old 12-22-2006, 06:51 PM

so that patch didn't fix anything

Quick Reply: anyone play deer hunting games?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.